Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite pony just used your computer. What is the last site accessed?

Adachi

Luna + Modern technology made for nimble fingers not hooves...

Would I have a PC left?

So, aside from the huge dents in the keyboard and desk and the poor, poor mouse, presuming she could search for more than 'wireghnwbrgkuoi2' where she attacked the keys, it would be some long-ass search-query because she doesn't understand search terms, like 'Dear Mr/Mrs Google, I'm terribly sorry to encroach upon you, but I must inquire as to the whereabouts of NASA. Regards, Princess Luna.'

Finding out about the impossibilities of a sonic rainboom (then laughing at it) or and I hope to Luna this doesn't happen. She reads my fanfics!

Luna + Modern technology made for nimble fingers not hooves...

Would I have a PC left?

So, aside from the huge dents in the keyboard and desk and the poor, poor mouse, presuming she could search for more than 'wireghnwbrgkuoi2' where she attacked the keys, it would be some long-ass search-query because she doesn't understand search terms, like 'Dear Mr/Mrs Google, I'm terribly sorry to encroach upon you, but I must inquire as to the whereabouts of NASA. Regards, Princess Luna.'

I searched that it takes you to a website named "your company"

Finding out about the impossibilities of a sonic rainboom (then laughing at it) or and I hope to Luna this doesn't happen. She reads my fanfics!

I searched that it takes you to a website named "your company"

Typical. Guess Luna's a secret entrepreneur then :P 

Hinnavaatlus

Pretty sure Sweetie Belle will NOT understand this website, because it's a PC parts / electronics and stuff selling website (technology that DOES NOT EXIST IN THE MLP SERIES), and it's in Estonian as well..

After finding a new pony to think of as my favorite, it wouldn't be a website. It would say not found. This is because my favorite pony is the filly version of Snowdrop and she's blind, so if she found the keyboard she couldn't know where which letter is, and if I told her, she, most likely having the average mind, wouldn't be able to remember the entire keyboard by just me telling her the entire keyboard once. She also has hooves, which will make it very hard to type, so even if she knew, she would having a hard time getting anywhere. Not to say that she's incapable of anything, it's just that the internet is a place where you have to be able to see to do anything on it.

• Brohoof 1

*Applejack sits down to use Miles' PC to connect to the World Wide Web, of course being followed by her curious little sister*
AJ: "Dear Applejack, to access the internet, you may use either Firefox or Chrome, but never use Internet Explorer, as it is forbidden... 
What in tarnation is a Fire Fox?  And that ain't Chrome, that's red, green, yellow, and blue!"
AB: "Just don't use Internet Explorer!"
AJ: "I know sis.  Legend has it that a mysteriously malicious creature called Virus is accessed by using Internet Explorer - and you thought Timberwolves were bad, ha!"
AB: "So what're you gonna use?"
AJ: "Well, I don't want my little sis near any fire, so... I guess I'll just use Chrome."
AB: "Ohhh Applejack."
AJ: "Hush.  Granny Smith would have my hide if she let me get you near a fire."
AB: "Fine."
AJ: "Google.  Hmmm... That sounds funny, hehe... What should we look up?"
AB: "I think Big Mac mentioned something about a stock market and uhh... ummm... NASDAQ I think was the name of it.  'Said he and cousin Lil Fuji invested in a stock once.  I don't remember the name of it."
AJ: "I remember, actually.  He told me it was Home Depot.  I'll look it up."
*AJ Googles: Home Depot stock*
AJ: "Oh wow!  It's up real high!  That's great news."
AB: "It sure isss!  He said we could go ahead and buy some supplies for fixin' up the barn if'n the stock was up!"
AJ: "Boy howdy, it sure could use another splash of paint, some extra wood for the hayrack, and some WD40 for the hinges on the door."
*AJ Googles: Home Depot, clicks link*

[Warning: Quit now if you'd rather stay clear of a tear jerker, ending with the satisfaction that AJ just bought some supplies and that was it]

--- Scene 2 ---

AJ: "Well little sis, it's all ordered.  Was there anything you wanted to do while we's still on the internet?"
AB: "Well, umm... I... (pause)... Could we try to find some old pictures of you and Big Mac when you were little?"
AJ: "Oh... Applebloom... I don't know if my heart can handle that right now."
AB: "I know but... sometimes you just gotta know that it's better to remember than to forget."
AJ: *sigh* "Scooch on up on my lap." 
AB: "Thanks."
*AJ uses Google to find a link to an old library's database of pictures from Sweet Apple Acres*
AJ: "W... well.  Here they are.  Oh good Heavens... *tears up*"
AB: "Wow... I really look alot like mom, don't I?..."
AJ: *almost chokes* "Yep..."
AB: *Hugs Applejack*
AJ: "I love you, lil sis..."
AB: "I love you, too, Applejack."

/End.

---

Oh dear Lord, I can barely see the screen to type.  Sorry folks.  I never intended myself to do this.  But truthfully, as true country boy, I know this'd what would happen.  So, I wrote this story to sort of... clear up some angst built up inside myself, after hearing Applejack's line to Applebloom after the CMC got their cutie marks.  *bites lip* ... I'm sorry.  I just... needed to do it.

Love,

~ Miles <3

• Brohoof 3

Don't know what derpy would access... my keyboard would be all crumby, DERPY!

Then again i don't really have a single favorite pony i guess anything is possible derpy and pinkie probably just googled cupcakes and muffins.

Edited by Dxnill