Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

slice of life Journey though Equestria

Fanglore

this is the story of my journey though equestria... or better known way of saying this is the journal form it.

i will be posting on this daly so keep coming back if you wanna keep up

Day 1

i don't even know how to begin this journal. so much has happened to me today and i'm still expecting to wake up any moment now.

oh god where do i begin? well how about the fact that im cold, in a tent, sleeping next to a road. oh and lets not forget im not on earth anymore.

ya you read that right im not on earth. i don't know why im writing like im talking to someone but i think ill just go with it

Dear Friend

its late at night right now and im tired but i was told by a a friend that this once helped her stay sane when she had no were left to tern. im gonna try and do this every night before i try to sleep. now that its written its a promise right? when you make a promise to yourself, you write it down.

ya moving on so ya lets just say for tonight that im stuck in an odd place between my dreams coming true and my worst fears being realized. this is because the place that im sleeping in tonight is non other the illustrious Kingdom of Equestria.

ya i didn't believe it at first ether but here i am lost in equestria with my LIFE in a ponies hooves, oh and that pony is Trixie Lulamoon.

yep that Trixie, the Great and Powerful and all of that stage show stuff. the only thing is i haven't heard her say any of that once. even when she introduced herself, all she said was im Trixie Lulamoon

don't ask me why here or why i didn't POP up in ponyville like all the fanfic writers say i should have. it would            maybe then i

This goes out to all the bronies that have posted/said i would be willing to give up everything to go to equestria. Dont!!! I i i was one of you, you who wish you are where i am now. the thing is now that i realize i may never go home i know how much i cherished what i had and how much i want it back.

good night
My Friend

Day 2

Good morning my friend 

i just thought i should say that i just about crapped myself this morning. when i woke up i thought that i had missed my alarm, jumping out of my skin i reach for my phone and all i get is a sheet of cloth. ya at this point i think im being kidnapped so i tare my way out of the bag just to see Trixie staring at me like i'm a crazy person. god i hate myself.

at this point we were just staring at each other and the only thing i can think of to say is "good morning" like a big idiot 
but all she dose is toss me a box with thread and needles and tells me next time use the door.

lets just say i have hit my head on this book more then once   

Dear Friend 

ya i know that i have already wrote you today but i just want to say that having no car sucks. me and trixie walked all day today just trying to get to the next town but what scares me is that she says that we are still several days out. when i asked her to explain to me where we are she said a days walk south from the smoky mountains. wearing my usual confused look when she "tries" and i use the term loosely more like explains it like i should know what she means and then goes into more details.

well lets just say that im headed for Applewood and that when we get there i need to go to the officials and they will be able to help me with my problem and maybe help me understand why i came here in the first place.

good night 
ps                                                                                                                                                                           My Friend
    Trixie said something that got me thinking. she said "don't worry Ill get you there safely" but then she got a vary sad look in her eye and i swear i heard her whisper "can I"            

no your right im over thinking this so          good night... again 

Day 3

Dear Friend 

today was a long day of walking but not as bad as yesterday was. i think i have finally accepted that this has actually happened to me. today i finally was able to talk with trixie about normal life. it turns out she is just as interested in my world as i am with hers.  we got hung up on each others jobs. she told me about how she is a stage performer and how she is the only unicorn in showbiz that doesn't use magic in her act. 

naturally this shocked me. ya the Grate an Powerful Trixie not using an ounce of magic in her act. she muttered something about changing her act and then quickly changed the subject to my job and let me tell you her question were limitless. i do think that there is one thing that we agreed on wholeheartedly. 

WE WANT A TRUCK!!!!!

lol ya that's not gonna happen any time soon.

i do have to say i feel bad for trixie. she drags that show wagon around everyday, all day, until she gets to a town then she has to set up and preform the show before cleaning up and moving on to the next town. the hard part is she dose this all by herself. 

you know what, i think ill help her with the next show before i head off to the officials. its the least i can do after all she has done for me, right?

Goodnight      
My Friend  

Day 4

Dear Friend

ya today didn't go as planed.

i dont even know if i should write this in the book but it may help me look at it in a different light. 

today started like yesterday. got up ate a piece or two of Golden Bread( its bread soaked in milk and egg batter... aka French Toast) cleaned up camp and headed out onto the road. we walked and talked till noon, after a brake and some lunch (cheese crackers and fruit) we headed off again. that's when i asked her that if im not gonna be able to see it she should tell me about the show she is wanting to do in Applewood   

she thought about it for a few minuets before deciding that she could tell me. lets just say that there is one part in particulate that i wanted to help with. 

It was a knife throwing trick. she actually stopped the cart to show me how hard it is for ponies to throw knives in the first place. i was stunned to find out that she is actually vary good at it. after showing me how she has to balance the knife on her hoof, swing her hoof, add spin to the knife, flick her wrist and aim all in the mater of a half second.  lets just say that i was astounded when she stuck three knives next to each other into a tree about fifteen feet away (or as she called it 5 lengths) 

when i asked her how she dose it, she explained that she wants to have a volunteer from the audience get strapped to a target and then she will though the knives all around the pony. it sounded dangerous to me at first and i agreed with them when she told me this was the third time she has tried the act but nopony has ever volunteered. 

i explained to her that yes she is good but accidents can happen. even if i knew she was the best knife thrower in the world im not sure i could volunteer. after saying that she put on this smug i know everything smile and said "but accidents cant happen if the knife is already there"
    letting her explain how the target has knives hidden in it and when she throws the knife she is sliding it into a hidden box next to her which makes the knife on the target pop out. if she dose this fast enough it only looks like she throws it, when the knife has been there the entire time.

i think i have stalled long enough to tell you. when i offered to help her with this she immediately said no. i tried to say that maybe me volunteering would help others to start to volunteer more often. she still said no. then i tried to tell her that i wanna do this to repay her

she cut me off before i could say for all she has done for me.

she looked me dead in the eyes and said " i will not drag anypony down with me, even if that one is not a pony"

she hasn't said a word to me since then. even after dinner she just got into the cart, threw out my tent and closed the door.

i hope i haven't lost the chance that we could have become friends                   i think she could use one 
          and so could I  
 goodnight

Day 5

Dear Friend

i don't know what to say about today. im actually siting on a at the edge of a river right now trying to gather my thoughts. 

im having a hard time fingering out what is real and            whats not

this world may be closer to the world on tv then i thought possible           

but also drastically different 

lets start at the beginning of the day.
  we packed up camp, got on the road and neither of us said anything until lunch. at this point i saw a bunch of pegasi fly over. with this i was able to get her to explain the weather system here and all about how the pegasi control it. 

lets just say she never looked at me well talking about it and once she have finish explaining it she ended all hope of the questions i had to keep the conversation going with the simple phrase "if you wanna know more, ask a pegasi"

it wasn't until dinner that she spoke again. i knew right away this wasn't gonna be a fun talk to have over dinner. she started it with 

"I'm Sorry "

after those words i just sat and listened to her story. mlp got a lot of it right but lets just say it was wearing the child's gloves.

at first she was just a stage performer. she loved to see how her magic could make ponies laugh. until one day a audience member who was clearly drunk at the time, challenged her to a magic duel. when she defeated him using his own magic, the crowd cheered for her and started to call her things like trixie the grate, trixie the powerful, trixie the undefeatable. 
     seeing this she had it become a part of her act. she would call for volunteers and ask them to use there magic against her. it was almost too easy for her to find the flaws she could exploit in there magic.

soon without her even noticing the act became her. she began to think she was undefeatable.  until the day she lost everything.

when she entered a small town, just wanting to make a quick bit before her big show in Canterlot. she set up and started her normal show. she didn't tell me the name of the place(but i think i can guess). well doing her show she spouted tells of her power so that somepony would challenge her. 

challenger after challenger fell to her magic. that night as she was resting for the long walk to Canterlot, somepony brought a monster into town. something she herself thought was undefeatable. she felt like it was her fault the monster was brought there and that she had to do something to beat it, or at the vary least scare it out of town. 

all of her magic was useless on this thing. so she decided that her one true ability would have to be able to stop it. watching how the beast moved she was able to use her self as bait to trip it up several time. when she had it full attention she turned to run out of town but some rubble was in her way. her front hoof got stuck in the spokes of a wagon wheel. she tripped and broke her leg on that wheel. knowing the monster was right on top of her she turned to face her fate. that was when she saw another unicorn battling the beast. 

watching that unicorn hurt more then her leg. because she could not find a single flaw in the magic of that unicorn and her power was beyond anything trixie thought a normal unicorn could achieve.

it was only because she fought the beast that the town let her stay until her leg was healed but then she was told to leave and never come back. 
    what had happened in that town was heard about all over equestria. most places forced her to leave before she could even set up her show.

anger and jealousy built up in her every time she was kicked out of a town. if only i could have beat it, if only i was as strong as her, if only....

this was when she heard about an item that was said to increase ones power ten fold. she almost thought it was fate too because she knew where it was. she thought about getting it before but the shop it was in kinda creeped her out so she ended up just leaving but not the next time. she sold her cart and almost all of her belongings just to get that amulet. 
        well she was wore the amulet, she was powerful beyond belief. there was a catch though. it also amplified the feelings of anger and jealousy.  

she actually looked like she was made of stone when she told me that last part.

she wanted to say more but then she just broke out in to tears
          that same mare was the one to stop her. even when she thought she was truly undefeatable.

whats worse is that she convinced the Princesses to let her go( just as long as she told them where she got the amulet)

the one she had hurt the most had "saved" her in the end

she knows that trying to start to put on shows again is a lost cause and that most are scared of her magic. even though the power of the amulet is long gone. 

but magic tricks are all she knows, so she is going to keep preforming until she has to sell of her cart just to buy bread.
        that is when she looked at me for the first time all day and said with tears in her eyes. "my road is cursed, i want you to stay far away from it." 

god i hate myself 

she was broken and i let her walk away. her lamp is even still lit but i cant bring myself to even stand up. here i thought i could be her friend and she could be mine

i now realize just how alone i am.

please tell me what im suppose to do                   

i just wanna go home        

Edited by Fanglore