Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc WAR (AU!/Action/Romance/SoL)

mars

(edited)

It has also come to our attention that for whatever reason that the seven sentence minimum requirement has been ignored, or forgottten. In either case, please ensure your posts are longer than seven sentences AND readable.

If you fail to do this, we will ultimately have no choice but to kick you out of the roleplay. Remember, seven sentences+. It isn't very hard to do.

Edited by Destiny
  • Brohoof 1

@@Archi the Atmomancer You're free to make suggestions, so far there is factional boost, so the NLR have the advantage at nighttime, and the others have their own individual benefits. I'm not sure how in depth we'll be getting into armaments though. 

@@DarkSonic1221

Look at it this way. If you're in a nerf war, but you have to use the bath room, so you set your gun down to use the toilet, and someone bursts in and covers you in nerf darts, that was a very successful surprise attack. Same thing, only bloodier and more catastrophic.

@

@

I can't reply right now since my character requires dual colored text and all of my web browsers simply aren't working at the moment. I'll post a reply asap though.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@@Dovashy,

So, ummm... I'm gonna put my OC application as a CE divison commander here. Now don't ask how a skilled engineer got the position of an infantry commander, okay? He knows his shit! He studied! :3

That's okay, right Dova? :D

Name: Zealous Sapphire

Kingdom: Crystal Empire

Race: Crystal Unicorn

Appearance: His body and horn are blue crystal, sapphire, while his mane and tail are a mix of red and white crystals, ruby and quartz.Cutie Mark: His cutie mark is a gear and a hammer.

Personality: Sapphire pays great attention to detail. His military tactics are never too costly, as he cares for the ponies under his control. He is generally quiet, but when in a conversation never hesitates to talk, and never hesitates to initiate one, either. He also has a need for his ideas to be heard. Zealous is very capable, attempting to get everything done with the best of his ability. He is also very clever on the field of battle. Sometimes, though, he can be overly cautious and somewhat disorganized. And if he makes a mistake, often he will regret it for a while. He also commonly thinks about his fiancée, who he last saw when the war broke out. Complex contraptions always fascinate Sapphire, and if something is broken he often enjoys tinkering with it. Sapphire also respects fairness, equality, and opportunity.

History: Sapphire grew up in the crystal empire. When he was 9, his family moved to Canterlot, due to his father getting a job there. When living there, he was always bothered by the large gap between the rich and the poor in the city. Sure, his family was at the “bottom of the top” as one might say, but the rich in the city seemed to always look down upon the poor. There never was such a major dividing line in the empire. After living in Canterlot, and attending college there (Sapphire majored in engineering), he moved to Manehattan when he was 23. Here, it seemed as if anypony had a chance at their dreams. Sapphire quite liked that city. He lived here for the next 5 years of his life. In that great city he fell in love with a mare. Months before they got married, however, the war started. He hasn’t seen her since. Sapphire’s mind is often filled with thoughts of her, and how he wants the war to end so he can marry his true and only love. As the war broke out, he rushed home. In the Crystal army, he worked his way up as an engineer until a spot commanding an infantry (calvary?) divison opened. He applied, and remarkably, was accepted. Sapphire may have been a better fit as the head of the engineering corps, but inside he’s always had a fascination with armies, and wanted to lead a unit of his own. He often wonders how he got the position. Possibly the lack of willing officers, possibly the lack of capable ponies, or possibly the belief that he really could lead fighting ponies. Sapphire believes it’s the last one. And he hopes to prove them right.

Edited by Ducksquack
  • Brohoof 1

That's an interesting way of putting it

Best I could come up with on the spot...I don't know. In hind sight...probably could've tried to explain it differently, but you get the picture. Ever heard of the saying "caught with your pants down"? That's what I was referring to (kinda).

So, have you had questions about this roleplay? I'm sure you have.

NOW YOU HAVE THE ANSWERS!

If you looked at this guide, and still think: "I have a question!" or "This didn't answer my question.", then go ahead and ask away. 
But please, don't ask me any of the questions on this guide. Thank you!  :please:

• Brohoof 1

Hello comrades.
This has been a long time coming now, but we are now moving the roleplay.
This roleplay will /no longer/ be onsite. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but we'd felt it'd be best.
If you still want to be a part of it, or are lurking this thread and wanting to join, you can do so here:

http://warrp.forumotion.com/