Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I've been active for a little while already but never introduced myself.

Thespian

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found the forums when I decided that the subreddits that catered to MLP didn't talk enough about the show and more just about being random and non MLP related things.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was browsing the Heroes of Newerth Game forums when I noticed more and more people having MLP related things. At first I thought how stupid and weird it was that these people would be obsessed with a girls cartoon show about colorful ponies.Then I decided to watch some of the episodes to see what the fuss was about. Finished the first season in less than a week and I was anxiously waiting for Second season to premier. I haven't been active in anything MLP related till this year.

I'm a male brony looking for a community of people who like to discuss and share in MLP things. I don't do ships, I can't draw, and I cant animate. However, I would love to write some good fan fiction as great as Dashie and the one where twilight finds all her friends have died and spend the day with Applejack before she dies. I used to be an actor in Highschool and College and I love to sing and write even though i'm not terrible good at the former. Eventually I will wander into the more creative sides of this forum but for now you can find me in the general discussion area causing controversy. Hi.

I raise my hoof and bro it to you... what?...that's not how the expression goes? ... wha?.....oh...oh....NOW I get it... Hello good sir Brohoof to you on this fine day /) and to quote this threads predecessors 

Welcome, officially.