Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luximus

I have decided that I was going to make a difference on this forum. I've noticed that most, if not all, of you guys have a problem with your lives that you just don't know how to deal with. Well, I've come to help.

I have dealt with many problems with relationships, friendships, and other things in the past and I have learned what's right and wrong from most of those problems, and now I want to help you guys.

I'm not saying I can fix whatever problem you may have, but I can HELP with whatever is going on. And don't be shy, you can trust me. Otherwise if you don't/won't fix it, then the problem's not going to get any better, right?

• Brohoof 6

An issue topic page? I love this. I may post later. I mean after this post if this topic gets incredibly huge and I can't find my post.

So for starters what do people do on dates? Are there creative ways that people ask others on dates?

I think that is a great idea, in fact me an some other guys are actually starting a project of sorts that we are working on just for this reason, I shall show this thread to them!

An issue topic page? I love this. I may post later. I mean after this post if this topic gets incredibly huge and I can't find my post.

So for starters what do people do on dates? Are there creative ways that people ask others on dates?

well that depends on what that person likes. You can either go over the top on asking someone out, or you can go casual. And people usually just either go to a movie, the mall, have dinner, go to one of their favorite places, or whatever. A couple can do whatever they want.

well that depends on what that person likes. You can either go over the top on asking someone out, or you can go casual. And people usually just either go to a movie, the mall, have dinner, go to one of their favorite places, or whatever. A couple can do whatever they want.

Really? Cool.......... On another topic, do you think that you are really good at drawing?

That sounds like a really good idea, I hope that you can definitely make a difference when you do this. It is always good to help anyone who has a problem. :)

• Brohoof 1

well I try my best at it. why?

No particular reason............. Actually I wanted to see how many people could draw so maybe one day I could ask them to draw my OC. But never mind about it. So is taking a driver's exam to get a learners permit hard?

No particular reason............. Actually I wanted to see how many people could draw so maybe one day I could ask them to draw my OC. But never mind about it. So is taking a driver's exam to get a learners permit hard?

well I can draw, in fact I drew my profile pic as you can see.

Well I wouldn't know that one, I'm still a little young XD

well I can draw, in fact I drew my profile pic as you can see.

Well I wouldn't know that one, I'm still a little young XD

I didn't know that. It looks very good.

I have decided that I was going to make a difference on this forum. I've noticed that most, if not all, of you guys have a problem with your lives that you just don't know how to deal with. Well, I've come to help.

I have dealt with many problems with relationships, friendships, and other things in the past and I have learned what's right and wrong from most of those problems, and now I want to help you guys.

I'm not saying I can fix whatever problem you may have, but I can HELP with whatever is going on. And don't be shy, you can trust me. Otherwise if you don't/won't fix it, then the problem's not going to get any better, right?

The only person I care about is dead.

I expected you to want to talk about it, and no I don't.

then why'd you come to this thread? Do you want me to help you out? I mean, are you grieving over her loss? Are you going through a rough time? Can I help you with anything else?

Well...what'd you expect me to say?

...Do you wanna talk about it?

So my sister's friends are arguing over her. One of the friends are saying that I am honest and the other says she isn't. So how does one make it stop. This question is from her by the way.

then why'd you come to this thread? Do you want me to help you out? I mean, are you grieving over her loss? Are you going through a rough time? Can I help you with anything else?

I didn't mean to, I was looking for ways to help others.

So my sister's friends are arguing over her. One of the friends are saying that I am honest and the other says she isn't. So how does one make it stop. This question is from her by the way.

how old is she? Is she around that age where little kids argue like this all the time or is it something more serious?

I didn't mean to, I was looking for ways to help others.

Oh, well of course you can do that. If you think you're capable of helping make other people feel better, then go right ahead. You can use this thread if you want.

how old is she? Is she around that age where little kids argue like this all the time or is it something more serious?

She's like eleven. So it might not be so bad, but she asked me to ask.

@@Shadowlux100

Well, I don't really have a problem at the moment but, I just though it was nice of you to make a thread like this.

Don't see too many considerate people anymore.

Anyway, sorry for the off topic post.  I just thought it was to nice of jester to not thank you for.  :D

@@Shadowlux100

Well, I don't really have a problem at the moment but, I just though it was nice of you to make a thread like this.

Don't see too many considerate people anymore.

Anyway, sorry for the off topic post.  I just thought it was to nice of jester to not thank you for.  :D

aww thanks bro! I do the best I can with what I got.

• Brohoof 1

I have a question that we can talk about!

I often feel like I have an annoying personality, and indeed others have told me such. But I'm not entirely sure why.

Sometimes I envy malicious people, because at least there is a clear reason why others dislike them. I know this seems a little disturbing, and I am in no way advocating that people should be malicious. I just feel a little jealous that malicious people can be shown why their behavior is unbecoming, while well-intentioned yet "annoying" people are disliked for some nebulous, subconscious reason.

Thoughts?

I have a question that we can talk about!

I often feel like I have an annoying personality, and indeed others have told me such. But I'm not entirely sure why.

Sometimes I envy malicious people, because at least there is a clear reason why others dislike them. I know this seems a little disturbing, and I am in no way advocating that people should be malicious. I just feel a little jealous that malicious people can be shown why their behavior is unbecoming, while well-intentioned yet "annoying" people are disliked for some nebulous, subconscious reason.

Thoughts?

....so basically you're saying that hated people get pride and annoying people get all the hate, right?