Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Osmiumburst

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

HI I am osmiumburst, I love math, psychology, physics, and art. I play guitar and video games and I am a huge fan of anything that helps people to become better people, such as Disney movies and MLP, life is about how you choose to view things, I'm 20, and going to college to be a Accountant, staying with my parents and saving up money to transfer from my community college to a prestigious university in the future and I have horrible grammar.

Edited by Osmiumburst
  • Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums, @@Osmiumburst,! :lol: 

I'm sure you'll fit right in! ;) Also, couldn't really find anything wrong with your grammar. seems fine to me atleast. :P

Anyway, if you ever need any help on here, or just want to chat, feel free to shoot me a PM! I'll do what i can to help you out.

Hope to see you posting around!

Hello and welcome to the forums :D 
I totally agree with you, life should be fun and enjoyable which it becomes with a brighter outlook :)

Hope you have fun and make a lot of friends ^^

Hi there! Welcome to the forums! You'll find that MLP:FiM is a very optimistic show in contrast to many other shows out there.

Brohoof /)

Welcome to the fourms! Hope you have a great time here, enjoy your stay.

Hello there Osmiumburst! And welcome to the forums. My name is Allison, but you can call me Allie or Pinkie. Love your profile pic! Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy are best ponies :D Enjoy your stay at the forums, and send me a message if you want! 

• Brohoof 1