How do I ponify my iphone?

Eric Noecker

So I got an iphone today, and I want to ponify it. Trouble is, I dont know how. I saw a twilight sparkle lock screen in another thread but have no idea how to install it. Can somepony help me?

These were designed by Nico a while back ;) I use the RD one to this day

Plus look up RaimbowCrash88, he makes 8 bit of all the songs and puts download links (

)

post-466-0-03402700-1331925606_thumb.jpgpost-466-0-25887400-1331925607_thumb.jpgpost-466-0-92663600-1331925609_thumb.jpgpost-466-0-41191300-1331925611_thumb.jpgpost-466-0-57711800-1331925612_thumb.jpgpost-466-0-69903500-1331925613_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ezynell the Peasant
  • Brohoof 4

So I got an iphone today, and I want to ponify it. Trouble is, I dont know how. I saw a twilight sparkle lock screen in another thread but have no idea how to install it. Can somepony help me?

There's an app for that!

(Sorry, could not resist!)

I'm not sure if Androids are the same, but download the wallpaper, go to settings, display and change lock screen wallpaper.

For ringtones, I downloaded a soundtrack with many quotes from the app store and made one of them be my notification tone. Other than that, I haven't figured out myself.

I'm not sure if Androids are the same, but download the wallpaper, go to settings, display and change lock screen wallpaper.

For ringtones, I downloaded a soundtrack with many quotes from the app store and made one of them be my notification tone. Other than that, I haven't figured out myself.

Do you mean the Pony sounds app by any chance? I really love using that app.

For ringtones Can't you just find a Youtube converter that changes it to MP3's and use your favorite song on your I-phone that way. I tried that for my I-pod touch but the I-pod just will never fricken sync.

Edited by RainbowDashFan

Do you mean the Pony sounds app by any chance? I really love using that app.

For ringtones Can't you just find a Youtube converter that changes it to MP3's and use your favorite song on your I-phone that way. I tried that for my I-pod touch but the I-pod just will never fricken sync.

I downloaded the app with the black CD as the logo and downloaded content packs as well.

I use the Youtube to MP3 converter as well and it works fine with iTunes.

I'm not sure, but I think you're supposed to download the song on the phone somehow then make it your ringtone.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

These were designed by Nico a while back ;) I use the RD one to this day

Plus look up RaimbowCrash88, he makes 8 bit of all the songs and puts download links (

)

attachicon.gifiPhone Applejack Wallpaper.jpgattachicon.gifiPhone Fluttershy Wallpaper.jpgattachicon.gifiPhone Pinkie Wallpaper.jpgattachicon.gifiPhone Rainbow Dash Wallpaper.jpgattachicon.gifiPhone Rarity Wallpaper.jpgattachicon.gifiPhone Twilight Wallpaper.jpg

Where is Derpy BG? I would love to see that and I would pay for it( JK )!

I am personally using that image for my lock screen because I think it's one of the most epic thing that I ever felt on.

And for the home screen, I'm always using my own drawings ^.^

post-9970-0-15462100-1404336842_thumb.png

1. Make your wallpaper and lock screen MLP-themed.

2. Make all your contact photos pictures of ponies from MLP.

3. Make your ringtones MLP-themed.

• Brohoof 1