Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Dragon and Wolf

EcstaticWind

http://mlpforums.com/topic/99384-dragon-and-wolf-1-on-1-rp-with-dragon4111/

It started out as a nice day. A bit chilly, but that's just how the weather seemed to be today. Then it all went wrong.

Horribly wrong.

Bandits struck hard and fast, hitting the caravan before they had time to figure out what was going on. One by one, the mercenaries fell, and soon the ground was splattered with blood.

"Take anything of value! That includes the mares! Kill the other one." The Bandit leader yelled.

The merchant was swiftly gutted before he could protest, and his wife foolishly tried to fight off one of the bandits with a knife. That left one scared filly. Left with no alternative, she screamed at the top of her lungs, hoping that somepony would hear her.

"SOMEPONY HELP!"

http://mlpforums.com/topic/99384-dragon-and-wolf-1-on-1-rp-with-dragon4111/

It started out as a nice day. A bit chilly, but that's just how the weather seemed to be today. Then it all went wrong.

Horribly wrong.

Bandits struck hard and fast, hitting the caravan before they had time to figure out what was going on. One by one, the mercenaries fell, and soon the ground was splattered with blood.

"Take anything of value! That includes the mares! Kill the other one." The Bandit leader yelled.

The merchant was swiftly gutted before he could protest, and his wife foolishly tried to fight off one of the bandits with a knife. That left one scared filly. Left with no alternative, she screamed at the top of her lungs, hoping that somepony would hear her.

"SOMEPONY HELP!"

Draco's ear's perked up as he heard the cry for help. He folded his wings then dove out of the sky. straightening his wings as he did so. See The O'Malley's were appart of the night guard 1,000 years ago but they fell out of favour. He concentrated his innate magic into sharpening his wing flying like a red blur slicing two bandits heads clean off. "So you ponies are bandits eh. tsk tsk how awful,"

@@dragon4111,

The bandit leader and his three remaining bandits just lunged at the newcomer with bloodlust in their eyes. "Look out!" The filly screamed, trying to warn her savior before he got hurt too. Then she caught sight of one of the dead mercenary's weapons. Maybe she could help, assuming the bandits don't kill them both first.

@@dragon4111,

The bandit leader and his three remaining bandits just lunged at the newcomer with bloodlust in their eyes. "Look out!" The filly screamed, trying to warn her savior before he got hurt too. Then she caught sight of one of the dead mercenary's weapons. Maybe she could help, assuming the bandits don't kill them both first.

Draco smirked at them. flying straight into the sky then dive bombed them. Also putting dirt into their eyes. Draco thought to himself "Man bandits are morons," he was smirking at that as he sliced to more heads. "Really you think your better than others because your bandits right morons and blight addled nug humpers," Draco said.

Windbreaker

@@dragon4111

By now, the bandit leader was looking scared. Down to himself and one other before that other was stabbed in the side by the filly, who had grabbed hold of a sword. Judging by the way she was holding it, she knew how to use it, too.

"Hehe, m-maybe we can work out a deal? You let me go, and you can have the spoils. F-fair deal?" The bandit leader stammered, clearly frightened by this Pegasus whose wings became natural wingblades and a filly with a sword and hatred in her eyes. There were no words for how screwed he was.

@@dragon4111

By now, the bandit leader was looking scared. Down to himself and one other before that other was stabbed in the side by the filly, who had grabbed hold of a sword. Judging by the way she was holding it, she knew how to use it, too.

"Hehe, m-maybe we can work out a deal? You let me go, and you can have the spoils. F-fair deal?" The bandit leader stammered, clearly frightened by this Pegasus whose wings became natural wingblades and a filly with a sword and hatred in her eyes. There were no words for how screwed he was.

Draco smiled grimly. "You would not show mercy to these peaceful folk. I judge you guilty," Draco said  as his silver eyes seemed souless to those who looked into them. "Bethey guilty or be they friend. I care not for your prattle outlaw," Draco said landing infront of the bandit. a wing to the bandits throat. "Pray to the Nocturnal gddess and beg her for your sins," Draco whispered coldly. Then one swift move he sliced the leaders head clean off.

Windbreaker

@@dragon4111,

As the bandit's head rolled onto the ground, the filly dropped the sword and approached the Pegasus who saved her. "Mister, could I ask for your help? I'd like to give my family and friends a burial, then I need to get to a town. After that, I don't know what will happen." She was close to tears, likely an accomplishment, considering what she'd just witnessed.

@@dragon4111,

As the bandit's head rolled onto the ground, the filly dropped the sword and approached the Pegasus who saved her. "Mister, could I ask for your help? I'd like to give my family and friends a burial, then I need to get to a town. After that, I don't know what will happen." She was close to tears, likely an accomplishment, considering what she'd just witnessed.

Draco smiled "Draco my name is Draco," he said as he nodded his head as he began to help the mare. He began to hum a slight song to help him work. He began to shovel dirt slowly as he worked with the filly. He began to sing as he saw the poor lass crying. His song was a traditional griffin song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MPGyx7N1XI&hd=1

@@dragon4111,

"I'm Gwyn. Wish we could've met without the bandits, though." She said before starting to shovel dirt with Draco. Before long, she was crying, though she recognized the song he was singing. She'd heard the mercs singing it a few times, and it always a welcome song when they traveled through the Gryphon Territories. Her tears slowed, even if they didn't stop, but the graves of her parents and friends were erected.

Gwyn took what supplies that weren't damaged from the smashed up cart along with a sword, just in case of more trouble. "Thank you for your help with the burial, Draco. But I'm afraid the bandits wrecked most of what I could use to repay you. I guess I'll owe you for a while." Her joke was admittedly half-hearted, but at least she was trying to smile.

@@dragon4111,

"I'm Gwyn. Wish we could've met without the bandits, though." She said before starting to shovel dirt with Draco. Before long, she was crying, though she recognized the song he was singing. She'd heard the mercs singing it a few times, and it always a welcome song when they traveled through the Gryphon Territories. Her tears slowed, even if they didn't stop, but the graves of her parents and friends were erected.

Gwyn took what supplies that weren't damaged from the smashed up cart along with a sword, just in case of more trouble. "Thank you for your help with the burial, Draco. But I'm afraid the bandits wrecked most of what I could use to repay you. I guess I'll owe you for a while." Her joke was admittedly half-hearted, but at least she was trying to smile.

"Don't I like to help," Draco said as he looked gently at her. "I'll come with you to the town," Draco said gently to her. He smiled at her. "And it's Apploosa," Draco muttered as he really didn't want to deal with Braeburn. If he could make do with that that would be fine with him.