Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NFL Super Bowl Thread! Seattle vs New England

Green Precision

48 users have voted

1. 1. Who will win the super bowl?

• Seattle Seahawks
    • New England Patriots

(edited)
@MrTrevorrMC What if the NFL does find out that the New England Patriots did intentionally Deflated the Footballs in the game against the Indianapolis Colts?

Then, well, nothing... They wont cancel the Super Bowl just to a scandal that has a possibility to be unintentional 

At most someone will be fired and/or a large fine will be charged, but i doubt they will be found guilty. 

Edited by MrTrevorrMC

Then, well, nothing... They wont cancel the Super Bowl just to a scandal that has a possibility to be unintentional 

At most someone will be fired and/or a large fine will be charged, but i doubt they will be found guilty. 

Well, I think what the NFL will do is punish the Patriots and strip the Patriots of the Team's Draft Picks.

@ What if the NFL does find out that the New England Patriots did intentionally Deflated the Footballs in the game against the Indianapolis Colts?

Then they'll lose draft picks, rightfully so, as per NFL rules. But it won't sour their Super Bowl victory should they win it. The deflated balls didn't win them the game, but if it did turn out they did it on purpose, it is against NFL rules so they'll have to deal with the consequences.

Funnily enough, I've been betting on the patriots since 2007, even though I have no interest in football.

Goddammit win one already Patriots

Sorry my team screwed you over twice. :lol:

@spade actually tony room statically has the best 4th quarter QBR rating of all active QBs including tom Brady don't believe me? look it up

Russell Wilson got a little lucky with game against the pack and the patriots aren't going to make mistakes like that I will go 34-28 pats in ot 

Edited by Flamestreak1990

@spade actually tony room statically has the best 4th quarter QBR rating of all active QBs including tom Brady don't believe me? look it up

Russell Wilson got a little lucky with game against the pack and the patriots aren't going to make mistakes like that I will go 34-28 pats in ot 

Then they'll lose draft picks, rightfully so, as per NFL rules. But it won't sour their Super Bowl victory should they win it. The deflated balls didn't win them the game, but if it did turn out they did it on purpose, it is against NFL rules so they'll have to deal with the consequences.

Breaking News: 11 of 12 of the Patriots Game Footballs are Deflated which means the Patriots has deflated the Footballs and broke the NFL Rule about inflating the Footballs. Patriots once again Cheated. So, Expect some Punishments to be handed out by the League office. Give Credit to the Colts and the Team's GM who reported the Deflated Football Incident to the NFL.

seriously fine but still pats win to prove a point they should be more motivated now to win the game i still think it was just a mistake by the inflator

@athleticdashie why did you quote me

Edited by Flamestreak1990

Two things about all this stuff.

1) it is unkind to dislike an entire city. Fluttershy does not approve.

2) the thing that everypony is forgetting is that just like a crime there are multiple parts. They have to prove a crime was committed and also that the pony (team in this case) is at fault.

The team is not responsible for ball inflation. That'd be the league who is responsible.

Lastly both teams played with the same footballs so no team had an advantage.

Two things about all this stuff.

1) it is unkind to dislike an entire city. Fluttershy does not approve.

2) the thing that everypony is forgetting is that just like a crime there are multiple parts. They have to prove a crime was committed and also that the pony (team in this case) is at fault.

The team is not responsible for ball inflation. That'd be the league who is responsible.

Lastly both teams played with the same footballs so no team had an advantage.

you want to what Fluttershy does not approve. Those who Dislike Animals that has a name in a city.

I personally pick the Seahawks to win, but then again, the team who usually wears white has better luck at winning it.

statistically this is not true. Home teams have a very very very slight advantage but the super bowl is not played at either teams' home field but at a neutral location.

statistically this is not true. Home teams have a very very very slight advantage but the super bowl is not played at either teams' home field but at a neutral location.

I mean that 9 of the past 10 Super bowl winners wearing white. Every one except for the Packers in 2010 have won in white because nearly every home team in those 10 years chose to wear their colours.

• Brohoof 1

I mean that 9 of the past 10 Super bowl winners wearing white. Every one except for the Packers in 2010 have won in white because nearly every home team in those 10 years chose to wear their colours.

wow, I didn't know that! That's cool. Does the team designated as home get to choose which uniform to wear?

Btw iv been promoted to cupcake with this post!!!!

Yeay!!

Edited by spade