STALLION OC ADOPTION (CLOSED)

Arkane

Ooh! I am in need of a good stallion OC. Kind of getting a bit tired of using Whiskey all the time.

If you would allow it, I'd like to have him. Though I might change a buck ton on his BG story.

Do you want an OC, but never took any time to go make one, or just can't make a good design. Well, in this thread, I am offering the following OC to the first person to ask for it, and if you end up getting the OC; the OC will entirely belong to you, and you will be free to do whatever you want with it.

Unfortunately, all I can provide is a Pony Creator Image, but you can use that as a reference to draw it on your own if you have the skill, or you can ask someone else to draw it for you.

Anyway, here is the OC.

post-13690-0-57750900-1376885221_thumb.png

First one to request it gets the OC.

NOTICE: OC has been adopted by @Arkane. You can no longer adopt this pony.

Edited by Blue Moon

Ooh! I am in need of a good stallion OC. Kind of getting a bit tired of using Whiskey all the time.

If you would allow it, I'd like to have him. Though I might change a buck ton on his BG story.

Well, considering there's no backstory for him currently, you don't need to change the BG story; you just need to make one.

But anyway, he is all yours, and that OC now entirely belongs to you, and you can do whatever you want with him.