Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Connecticut Brony Enters the Forums

StoneBrony

I'm a Brony in Southern CT who just joined the forums. Looking to network with local/semi-local pony fans(single and female all the better). Some of my non-pony interests include music: progressive, stoner/doom metal, psychedelic, sludge/post-metal, OK, I'm a dork about my music, bonus points if you're familiar with Ozric Tentacles (one of my top favs), playing said music on bass and guitar, some anime, video games, philosophy/social sciences, silly, cute, and/or ridiculous things.

So yeah, I don't know many people that are into my little pony. I'm looking to fix that.

Greetings to pony fans near and far.

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the Forums @StoneBrony!

I've never even heard of Ozric Tentacles, sounds a bit too much for me..  :blink:

Hah, but I'm sure it's great!

I've seen some talk on philosophy around the General Discussion area. You might want to check that out!

I'm sure you'll have a blast posting on the forums and interacting with our lovely community!

See you around! Don't forget to have fun!

• Brohoof 1

Hi there! Welcome to the forums. I have to give you the news that about 80% of the forum users here are male, but if you're openly nice to everyone here, the pegasisters will notice you! Interesting choice of music you have there. Hope you have a great and pleasant time here.

Brohoof /)

• Brohoof 1

Howdy, @StoneBrony. You've just found a forum of several thousand bronies, so consider the problem of not knowing many to be resolved. :P

My musical interests are eclectic but I haven't really explored them very much. I tend to listen to whatever is readily available without expending much effort myself to find anything. People introduce me to things every now and then, for which I'm grateful, otherwise it would get pretty stale. These days I'm listening to power and symphonic metal, unpopular as that seems to be with some people. Thanks for introducing me to Ozric Tentacles, I've been listening on Youtube for a few minutes now. Now I have something new to obsess with for a few days. :lol:

Also with you on some anime, as anime can be pretty diverse. Gaming isn't my scene these days, but I can still be found playing something every now and then. Check out my Steam profile if you want to know what I have and maybe we can play something together if you have it too.

Good to have you here. Drop me a line if you need anything at all or just want to talk. :squee: