• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@sergei done now! Hope u like it

That looks Awesome! Thanks!

(edited)

Image Type: Vector

Pony: post-26201-0-55861400-1402019604_thumb.png

Background: I want the background to mainly be transparent, but with evil looking 'shadows' or ghosts behind her. I want Possessed to be saying "I'm pretty such the only professional I know at this thing."

Do you think you can do that?

Edited by Lady

(edited)

May i get a signature please? 

I want the pony in the image in it, with text that says: Even dark ones

Can be good

-Drakk Moonshine       The color and font can be of your choosing...

The background can be one side being a night sky, the other sunlight, with a crack separating them from the middle.

I want the pony on both sides, looking evil in the night sky, and looking good in the sunlight.

Thanks!  :lol:

post-26276-0-18434500-1402020593_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bradley

(edited)

This one should be light on you.

Image type: Sketch (you choose if colored or grayscale)

No background necessary.

Species: donkey
(you may use Matilda as a reference for the body shape (1) (2))
Mane: if you pluck out one hair from her mane, you could see that it's wavy but curls into a hook at the end. So he mane is kinda long and curls outwards -- away from her head. Her mane is also messy and scruffy-looking due to neglect. (Matilda's mane by contrast curls into a spiral and curls towards her head)

Tail: also messy. Tip of the tail looks like a small flame.

Eye type: normal. Color of eye lids blend with her coat.

For a black and white sketch:

Coat color: pale.

Mane color: slightly darker than coat

Eye color: Dark.

Her actual colors (just for clarification or just on case you do choose to make it a colored sketch)

Coat color: Copper

Mane color: Light brown.

Eye color: Deep brown.

Posture: Like this

Facial expression: Stern.

Accessories: None.

Note: Her design -- the colors especially -- is still in the experimental stage. If the colors end up looking weird, that's on me.

Hope that was thorough enough.

Edited by SunBurn

yeah I can

;)

Here is a signature I made for my new username.

Sadly the mlp forums crashes when I try to upload it :(

Here is Starburst as an adult pony (no cm because I dunno what the talent can be and I might change her name)

post-26726-0-92495100-1402256293_thumb.png

@@StarburstMLP,

Aww that sucks.

Could you do a pic of my character Melody Breeze pregnant with foal with my friend's OC Frost Typhoon?

Here's a pic of Melody Breeze: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/239/1/3/melody_breeze_by_pikachu25sci95vt-d6jxrs1.png

Frost doesn't have a pic. Hope you can work off a description here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/frost-typhoon-r4102

Have Frost putting a hoof on Melody's pregnant belly and Melody giggling and blushing as the foal inside kicks and moves around.

Hope that's not too much.