Whose cutie mark is this?

luke72397

Hello everypony!

I just found this picture somewhere on the internet, I'm pretty sure it's the cutie mark of someone's OC pony but I don't know the name of the character. Does anybody know whose cutie mark is this? I've tried Google pic search and found nothing....

Thank you very much! 

post-13732-0-03168300-1401978429_thumb.jpg

I would love to tell you but I am not sure..but it looks like someone took Trixie's Cutie Mark and put the all seeing eye on it instead of the wand. Not sure why.. maybe because they like conspiracies or they have some physic power? Theories on what the OC's special something is yay!

Definitely an OC's Cutie Mark..........however, judging by the Cutie Mark and the moon, it goes best for an Alicorn.  Why?  

Ever hear of the "All-Seeing Eye" and the "Moon" representing the "Heavens".  Its appearance is very "Egyptian-Mythology", IMO.

• Brohoof 2

Yes, definitely an OC's cutie mark, I never saw this one in the show. Just curious which character is it. It's probably not a really famous one since I can't find anything using Google pic search. (I could be wrong though...)

Yes, definitely an OC's cutie mark, I never saw this one in the show. Just curious which character is it. It's probably not a really famous one since I can't find anything using Google pic search. (I could be wrong though...)

It could also be a custom cutie mark someone made for the sake of making it. I know those exist.