how deadly would the titans be from attack on titan

Sunshower Raindrops

18 users have voted

1. 1. How doomed are we

• Very
    • Not at all

Pretty sure it was shown that nothing comes close to harming them unless you slice their spot.  And then there's the ones that can turn parts of their body hard so that it can't be pierced.

Pretty sure it was shown that nothing comes close to harming them unless you slice their spot.  And then there's the ones that can turn parts of their body hard so that it can't be pierced.

Only one can do that, and it was only crush proof against pathetic weapons compared to tanks.

And no, ripping off their head either puts them out of comission for a minute and tearing out their eyes is shown to work just fine. Hell, Eren ended up collapsing from sheer exhaustion even though no one even touched his nape

OT: The titans are destroyed, anyone with a machine gun is going to be shredding their pathetic hide, never mind tanks that will tear limbs off

• Brohoof 1

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

OT: The titans are destroyed, anyone with a machine gun is going to be shredding their pathetic hide, never mind tanks that will tear limbs off

A cannon pwned  (from the looks at its size) a 6 meter class in one shot in the armored titan clip.

• Brohoof 1

Well I mean, get a couple Apache's up, and a AC-130 on station, and most those fuckers are bingo'd. Not to mention modern heavy arty, or gun trucks. Or if all else fails a couple of ol' fashioned ICBMs.

A cannon pwned  (from the looks at its size) a 6 meter class in one shot in the armored titan clip.

The problem is that while Titans can regenerate, most of them are hilariously slow and stupid along with being incredibly fragile. For god's sake, when they hit each other, their own arm comes off.

Abherrants are the exception to the slow rule, but even then, they are dumb as bricks

Killing Titans is somewhat hard, but crippling them is laughably easy

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

The problem is that while Titans can regenerate, most of them are hilariously slow and stupid along with being incredibly fragile. For god's sake, when they hit each other, their own arm comes off.

Abherrants are the exception to the slow rule, but even then, they are dumb as bricks

Killing Titans is somewhat hard, but crippling them is laughably easy

I'm pretty sure too you dont need to slice there neck too since titans kill each other by eating each other :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

Goodbye, everyone.

xD Remember in the show they suddenly appeared one day. One day in probably our current generation, does the show say what year it is??

The only people that would know what to do would be the people who have watched the show, and how many of us would actually fight? 

We might be able to stop some of them from killing a lot of people, but killing all of them would mean taking a lot of us out too, if we use bombs and stuff I: 

Heck, if a titan invasion happens, get me the outfit and some 3D Maneuver gear- I'm ready to go.

img-9966-1-n53gwk.jpg

Signature: Akagami no Shirayuki-hime

What do you think of me?:

http://kevan.org/johari?name=pinkeh

xD Remember in the show they suddenly appeared one day. One day in probably our current generation, does the show say what year it is??

Just appeared won't happen due to the prevalence of communication

The only people that would know what to do would be the people who have watched the show, and how many of us would actually fight?  We might be able to stop some of them from killing a lot of people, but killing all of them would mean taking a lot of us out too, if we use bombs and stuff I: 

No need, just use a machine gun or missile strike after evacuating the city to blast them into ash. Better yet, come up with a virus designed to attack their bodies but leave humans alone

Heck, if a titan invasion happens, get me the outfit and some 3D Maneuver gear- I'm ready to go.

I'll clean your splattered corpse off the wall 

• Brohoof 1

The Titans wouldn't be a threat as we have loads of powerful weaponry that would wreck them such as railguns http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Railgun

We can kill them through diseases such as that rumored Ebola/Smallpox super virus the Russians made as the evildragon pointed out.

Heck, if the titans were to show up and threaten humanity in any capacity, humanity will unite in a way never seen before in human history and it would show of just how deadly the human race is if we have full on intention to annihilate the race and said race isn't strong enough to withstand it.

• Brohoof 1

Think about it like this: If Dinosaurs suddenly reappeared, about, say, 100,000 of them, how long would it take to wipe them off the face of the Earth? Titans are stupider than dinosaurs, more fragile, slower in some cases, and their only edge is a POS regeneration that barely works.

Eren did a pretty poor job of regenerating after Annie tore his head off

• Brohoof 3

Modern military technology may be able to wipe out Titans, but when you think of it in terms of collateral damage and resources spent, a Titan attack would wreak havoc. There would also be a delay in response; tanks, helicopters, and all that other fun stuff won't just show up out of nowhere, plus there would be further delay as respondents need to learn the one weak point and cope with regeneration. All told, a Titan attack would cause significant damage and death, even if they are not directly responsible for it all.

post-19519-0-48643400-1400482384.png
Keep flyin'

Modern technology would probably be effective, but the titans are smarter than we think.  They would probably hit the helicopters and stuff out of the sky, crush tanks.  plus their reproduction probably takes less time than humans, so there's that.  

Don't forget about the colossal and armored titans.

warrior_by_aeron_quillson-d7ov1if.jpg

Sig made by Aeron Quillson.

@@Adash,

SMARTER?!

tumblr_mfkwvaaGVR1rrlrnjo1_500.gif 

Titans are among the stupidest things on the planet. Only abherrants show any sort of intelligence and even then, it's not anything special. I'd be willing to bet a rat is smarter than a Titan. 

And even if they were that smart, they can't. Helicopters are a lot faster than they look and can just fly out of range of any swats and Titans are so light(this is outright said) they can't crush tanks, they aren't heavy enough. Most Titans aren't even that big.

Also, tell me where their reproduction is talked about

The colossal Titan is literally too weak to go up against swords, he's too slow to fight. The Armored Titan won't stand up to armor piercing round that will tear his limbs off

• Brohoof 1

Also, tell me where their reproduction is talked about

Well, since they lack any sexual organs, the only other option is asexual reproduction.

warrior_by_aeron_quillson-d7ov1if.jpg

Sig made by Aeron Quillson.

Well, since they lack any sexual organs, the only other option is asexual reproduction.

Read the Manga, that's not how it works

I feel like while we have the advantage of having heavy machinery, the titans would still be able to nab a few people before being taken down. Remember that in the mango and anime, they had cannons, but didn't kill them. Bombs, missiles, and bullets have no real effect. 

img-24169-1-img-24169-1-zVtdI3D.png!Error loading image

You search for links, but nothing is there!

I feel like while we have the advantage of having heavy machinery, the titans would still be able to nab a few people before being taken down. Remember that in the mango and anime, they had cannons, but didn't kill them. Bombs, missiles, and bullets have no real effect. 

Cannons look like pea shooters compared to modern tech. And the cannons actually did kill a good number of them