Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings everypony! I am a Brony Musician!

Flying Melodys

(edited)

Hey everypony! I am new to the MLP forums. I am a Brony musician, and trust me I make a ton of music. If you guys are interested in the stuff I do, then here are the links to my social media.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/FlyingMelodys

Bandcamp: https://flyingmelody.bandcamp.com/

I love this fandom so much! I use to be depressed a lot until I came across this wonderful place. Anyways, I hope to get to know all of you, and make a lot of knew friends! Brohoof /)

Edited by Flying Melodys
  • Brohoof 9

(edited)

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Sorry I can't say anything about your music, I still

need to find my headphones. :/

Edited by Sergei
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Welcome, welcome, welcome! To the forum, sure you'll fit right in. Love 'End of the Line', great work. I am not musically inclined by any means unfortunately, I even screw up on the recorder, haha.

Edited by Bada3oom Box
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hello and welcome, A Brony Musician! Hope you enjoy your stay here like the rest of us! /)

Also, please hang the robes and jackets right on that wall right over there, Enjoy your stay!

*Whispers to the manager behind him*

Was that good for my first customer, sir?

Edited by Bradley-MysteryLord
  • Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Sorry I can't say anything about your music, I still

need to find my headphones. :/

Thanks for the welcome! And that's okay, no rush :3

Welcome, welcome, welcome! To the forum, sure you'll fit right in. Love 'End of the Line', great work. I am not musically inclined by any means unfortunately, I even screw up on the recorder.

Thanks for the welcome! Music takes time, and a recorder is one of the harder instruments to play believe it or not. 

Hello and welcome, A Brony Musician! Hope you enjoy your stay here like the rest of us! /)

Thanks, I am sure i will enjoy my stay!

• Brohoof 2

Haha, truly? Learn something new everyday, I guess. Think I'll peraonally stick to my drawings and writing, though. Leave the music for my ears, and to those who know what they're doing.

Well you got that on me. I can't draw worth anything, but I do write poetry quite offend.

• Brohoof 1

Same as music, drawing takes time. I don't claim to be exceptionally good at either, but it's something I love to do. And with a reference that's where I excel. Mostly just MLP and manga related work though.

I've dabbled in poetry as well. Not often, but sometimes I'll revert back to that wonderful art style of writing, especially when trying to charm a girl, haha.

Thanks for the friend request as well!!

Hey, and welcome to the forums! I'll be sure the subscribe to your channel - as i'm certain many would do! This fandom is great, i agree. I discovered it long ago and it took me awhile before i was finally absorbed into it. You could say i get what you're saying - and seriously how can anyone remain indifferent as a brony is beyond me. It's like drinking liquid happiness!

• 3 weeks later...