Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should Discord have been executed for his treachery?

Rarity Paige Belle

State-funded murder is still frickin' murder.

See, here is the thing about prison- it's shouldn't necessarily be seen as punishment. It should be a place where we put people that have proven they can't be trusted to be out in the open without causing some form of harm to others... as protection.

This is how you reform criminals.

It's not a revenge tool against criminals, it's a protection for the rest of us.

Unless they simply escape their prison, like exactly how it happened in the show.

State-funded murder is still frickin' murder.

See, here is the thing about prison- it's shouldn't necessarily be seen as punishment. It should be a place where we put people that have proven they can't be trusted to be out in the open without causing some form of harm to others... as protection.

This is how you reform criminals.

It's not a revenge tool against criminals, it's a protection for the rest of us.

Only works in real life(Never thought i'd say that.)

Everywhere else, prison serves as a transition state for characters until they inevitably break out. It's the least effective strategy you can use.

No, I think being double crossed like that really did make him realize how much friendship was important to him even more so than anything else could have. when Twilight demanded that she get "all" her friends back when tirek only released the ponies... 

Twilight knew how much he must have regretted it.

I feel sorry for him, I doubt he'll cause much trouble in the future after this.

:( dem feels