Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hi everyone its nice to meet you, im new and my name is starfox

starfox

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found my little pony forums from my other pony friends ^.^

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: my friends all around me got me into my little pony and after being around them so much I started to fall in love my little pony

hi I whatever you want me to be. I love gaming and I love my little pony I have a true passion and love for anime i'm also a big nerd . don't be creped out by my weird fetishes or my plan out weirdness I love to make new friends and have people to talk to about my little pony its always nice to have someone to talk to. please consider getting to know me i'm not that bad even though I do have some flaws one of those being I have horrible spelling and writing skills do please excuse me for all of that.

~love starfox

• Brohoof 3

Hello, welcome to the forums if you have any questions feel

Free to PM me and most of all have fun!

Thanks for the offer I will make sure to ask you any quistons if I need to have a magical day or night

Hello starfox,

I highly doubt anyone here will think of you weird,were a friendly bunch. :)

Also don't worry about spelling and grammar,just type the best that you can,i highly doubt anyone will get mad at you about it  :lol:

Anyways,welcome to the heard.

post-7390-0-70087800-1353811885.jpg

Enjoy you're stay  :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello starfox,

I highly doubt anyone here will think of you weird,were a friendly bunch. :)

Also don't worry about spelling and grammar,just type the best that you can,i highly doubt anyone will get mad at you about it  :lol:

Anyways,welcome to the heard.

post-7390-0-70087800-1353811885.jpg

Enjoy you're stay  :)

Why thank you Pinkamena-Pills it is so nice to meet you thank you for accepting my weirdness and my horrible grammer ^.^. Usaully people judge me a lot for how different I am and my grammar I'm trying to fix my grammar habits every step of the way. So thanks for not judging me and tbh I don't have any friends on here so if you wouldn't mind I'm going to friend you and mabye you can show me the way around this magical place hope to here from you again

~starfox

Why thank you Pinkamena-Pills it is so nice to meet you thank you for accepting my weirdness and my horrible grammer ^.^. Usaully people judge me a lot for how different I am and my grammar I'm trying to fix my grammar habits every step of the way. So thanks for not judging me and tbh I don't have any friends on here so if you wouldn't mind I'm going to friend you and mabye you can show me the way around this magical place hope to here from you again

~starfox

No problem,im abit new(well sort of) myself,but ill try to help best i can! 

Its pretty easy here tho:

1. Pick a topic you like

2. Comment in topic

3.?????

4.Profit

:)

No problem,im abit new(well sort of) myself,but ill try to help best i can! 

Its pretty easy here tho:

1. Pick a topic you like

2. Comment in topic

3.?????

4.Profit

:)

Hmmm we'll first off do you know what role playing is and a topic I like to talk about is gaming and such stuff on twitch diffrent games you have a love for and if you like anime I am always open to that I love anime ^.^

Hello, starfox :)

Welcome to the forums!

Thank's bunches I'm new so every welcome is so nice ^.^

http://mlpforums.com/forum/22-roleplays/  for roleplays

http://mlpforums.com/forum/39-media-discussion/ for gaming 

[/size]

Enjoy :)[/size]

OH my thank you for the links these will really help me have more communications with other people so thank you are you into gaming or role playing ?

Thank's bunches I'm new so every welcome is so nice ^.^

OH my thank you for the links these will really help me have more communications with other people so thank you are you into gaming or role playing ?

sort of game,but not much anymore due to the lack of games i actually want to play lol

Not big on roleplaying,but im sure you will enjoy it there as the vetteran roleplayers are more then willing to show you the ropes  :)

Well, I am a bit late to this particular party and I really don't have all to say to you except that it's awesome that you found the forums and Welcome.

HAVE FUN! :yay:

sort of game,but not much anymore due to the lack of games i actually want to play lol

Not big on roleplaying,but im sure you will enjoy it there as the vetteran roleplayers are more then willing to show you the ropes  :)

I would love for you how me the ropes I think that would help a lot ^.^

Oh my goodness, I love Star Fox! It's my second favorite gaming series of all time. ^^

Let me point out a couple of threads for you real quick-

Star Fox Discussion Thread

Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Those should get you started nicely. ^^

Nice to meet you, by the way! (\

Thanks I love that game to it's my secret name I use when on the pony forum and I love the name it's self so that is what I deced my name would be on here I think it suits me we'll and it hides my real name and it's magical in a lot of way

We should be friend

~starfox

• Brohoof 1

Favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle and likes gaming? Welcome aboard!

Hahah thanks I can tell right away you have a good taste in things >~< it's nice to meet you I'm starfox I'm shy weird and have weird fetishs and have a passion for anime and gaming and MLP ^.^ Thanks for coming by ill friend you and we can talk sometime

I can't help you as far as roleplays,but theirs this topic http://mlpforums.com/topic/101206-guidelines-to-mary-sue-alicorn-ocs/ to astleast show you what most roleplayers dont want.

Sorry i wish i knew more but im not the roleplaying type  :P

IT IS most certainly fine everyone isn't a role player I just wanna know the ropes behind it all and such and mabye we can talk about role playing one time had mabye you will soon start to like it but who knows ^.^

Well, I am a bit late to this particular party and I really don't have all to say to you except that it's awesome that you found the forums and Welcome.

HAVE FUN! :yay:

THANK you so much for the new welcome hope to see you around again hehe

~starfox

Oh we'll thanks I guess that's really sweet of you *goes in the corner because starfox gets to shy*

~starfox

D'awww your just so cute starfox :3

Hi Starfox, and welcome! First of all, don't be afraid to express yourself - you're among like-minded people (all of which have their own interests and quirks), and you'll find out that the community here is friendlier than a bunch of puppies! Second of all - Ah, ehm... there is no second of all actually, welcome aboard! We like new members.