Hello!

DerpyxDoctor

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was looking up questions about bronies and I sound this.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My boyfriend is a big time brony. He introduced me to it and I LOVED it.

I LOVE RP! I have many favorites but of course it's Derpy! If you want to talk just message me. If you want to tell me about MLPforums then please feel free because I need help. Thank you everypony!!!

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forums! Did you know? You're currently a blank flank rank. Once you make posts, your rank goes up! At the cupcake rank level, you can access the roleplay threads. You can click on your rank to see the number of posts each rank requires. Have fun!

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome to the forums, Derpy.  Its great to have you join and hope to see you around.   We have an amazing section for Roleplay World here, so feel free to check it out, :D  If you have any questions or concerns while you are here, please feel free to ask and we'll be more than happy to help you out. 

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! I see that you must have good taste sine Fluttershy is your fav pony! ;) My inbox is always open if you need anything.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Welcome to the forums, Derpy fan! :muffins:(...I don't like the Derpy x Doctor Whooves ship :okiedokielokie:)

Edited by Blobulle

Welcome Derpy! Have fun here! When you do get to go to the Roleplay stuff, remember, the Equestrian Empire needs to approve your character in order to participate in any Equestrian Empire roleplay threads! Until then, use the Roleplay World thread above it! Yeah! Rob Zombie's on! Gotta Split!

Welcome to the forums! :D . Hope you will enjoy your time there  :yay:

Once you're a Cupcake you can join the RP threads(since you love RP,I bet you will feel like home there)  :)

Mostly of the people on there are nice and supportive.You will make friends in no time

Enjoy your stay  ;) ~

• Brohoof 1

Hello. Welcome to the forums. We hope you enjoy your experience here and hope you make lots of friends in the long run :)

If you want someone talk to about anything or want be friends, please feel free to message me or add me as a friend so we can chat.

• 2 weeks later...