Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Halloween Thread

Katrilli

Well I'm personally I'm thinking that the best way to describe it would be this:

Day 10: Still haven't found a tutorial on how to make a Hazard Suit for a Gordon Freeman costume. My search will continue tomorrow. For now I must rest.

Edited by MrBaman

The only thing I liked about Halloween when I was kid was the candy. I never cared about the costumes. But I stopped doing halloween when I moved to St. Louis when I was 10 years old. Apparently the tradition there is when you get to the door of someones house and they answer, you have to tell a joke or sing a song before you get any candy. I think that is the dumbest thing in the world. Why no just give some candy and let me continue on with my night?

I always loved the atmosphere of autumn and Halloween. I love dressing up. Even as a College Student, Halloween is a real treat not so much for the candy anymore (I never really liked the candy anyway) but for the fun of scaring people and getting scarred. This year I'm going as a Victorian Age Vampire with all the trimmings! I already tried the costume and it looks great! I'm so excited for Halloween! :D

I was going to be Slenderman, but then I realized I was too short. So, now I will be Slenderboy. I will scare the crap out of people at every oppurtunity.

Someone helpme decide, though. Jeff the Killer, or me being possesed/zalgo-fied. I am torn to shreads on this one. I need a hoodie, for my jeffy costume and the makeup would be a bitch, but with being Zalgofied, I could just wear my regular clothes and have little makeup.

In my opinion, Jeff would be much better. He is just legitimately creepy. If you take my advice, though, you need to scare many people for me. =)

I don't even care if I'm 18. Your never too old for candy! I'm going out on Halloween as Slenderman. I wish I could upload a picture of myself, but here's just someone in a costume.

Posted Image

Well, I would love to dress as Slender man, but I would do a little twist. Instead of walking to the houses and asking for candy, I would go out into the woods not far away from the road and wait for people who pass by and make a little noise so that they notice me and go like "oh buck" and maybe they run away. That would be hilarious.