Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Alphabet Roleplay OOC

Zyla Fae

Just don't get too stuck on it – you can replace sounds to an "X" like how

"K" replaces "C" in Mortal Kombat.

Love how I'm actually doing this

Makes this sound a bit comical, actually.

Yeah, but... then it wouldn't be a real word... :)

No, it's cool though. It's uh... a good way to learn new words that I'll never use. >_>

(edited)

No, it's cool though. It's uh... a good way to learn new words that I'll never use. >_>

Oh, and by the way, your

Pony is really sexy and  ;)

"Q"ute. Okay, now that sounds 

Really weird.

Edited by Original Suri

Oh, and by the way, your

Pony is really sexy and  ;)

"Q"ute. Okay, now that sounds 

Really weird.

Probably going to run out of usable X words at some point. Then I'll just start talking about xylophones in the middle of whatever's happening. It's okay everypony, I'm only slightly insane.

LET QUTE KOMBAT BEGIN. :angry:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

count me in, if you please.

My OC is in my signature, by the way

I seem to be notoriously good at missing posts  :derp:

If you're still interested, I'll be sure and add you to the list

Sure, you can join if you want to, but...

To everyone who hasn't posted in the RP yet, it might be kind of hard to join at the moment, but you're still welcome to try to.

I might suggest PMing me, Keeper, or Lunatic with what you'd want to join with though.

I seem to be notoriously good at missing posts  :derp:

If you're still interested, I'll be sure and add you to the list

Sure, you can join if you want to, but...

To everyone who hasn't posted in the RP yet, it might be kind of hard to join at the moment, but you're still welcome to try to.

I might suggest PMing me, Keeper, or Lunatic with what you'd want to join with though.

yes I still would like to join

• Brohoof 1

oh, and just so you know, the character I will be using will be John, but anything regarding backstory and such can be ignored, as I have not yet written my character's life story yet.  This will be unique.

Rules of RP As explained above, each post has to start with a consecutive letter, though if two people post at the same time, the ninja'd party can just leave their number as is Breaking the storyline isn't allowed. Only post things that make since with the story, Pterodactyls would be allowed in prehistoric times, or possibly in a really deep cave, but they wouldn't be flying around in the year 2023 Creating a good post may not be the easiest thing to do sometimes, but always try and contribute something to the story, whether it's just dialogue or setting off a trap, make sure that your character interacts with something other than himself. (But when controlling the environment, always remember Rule B )

I just noticed what you did there.  Beautiful. 

• Brohoof 1

Just a random thought, but since we're starting to get a lot more activity in the RP, if you get ninja'd on a post and end up duplicating letters, it should be okay imo, I certainly don't want you throwing away a great post because of it. If it's an easy word to replace, feel free to edit it, but if you were mulling over how to begin with X, for example...

Just my thoughts, anyone else please feel free to chime in.

Edited by Lunatic Envy
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, I had that in the rules of the first post just in case.

By the way BroWhovian TestSubject, I'm having a bit of trouble understanding some of your posts, it might just be me, but do you think you could try to be a bit clearer?

Hey guys! I am sorry if I screwed up your RP for you, I am so used to such open RPs in other sites that I forgot. If I can still join Disruptis is

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/disruptis-r6951

He was just dropping in to see a friend and he missed by a couple... Hundred.... Miles. Anyway I think I can still void my post if you want me to.

Don't worry, you didn't disrupt too much ;)

I'll add you to the list ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Since I didn't go into this RP with a backstory of any kind for my OC, I might take a few liberties here and there with regards to his personality and demeanor that aren't going to match up with what I've got written down -- just experimenting. Hence the whole "aversion to trusting new ponies" right away thing at the moment.

I want to say that I've got something crazy clever planned but that would be a lie.

• Brohoof 2