Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I think I found a mistake in the main page...

Proton
Go to solution Solved by Quilava,

I was browsing the site as I'd normally do at 3 in the morning on my phone, and found this could-be mistake. Here:

post-13377-0-02134400-1404113920_thumb.png

As you can see, some posts are repeated and have the wrong number of posts. Is this supposed to happen?

• Brohoof 1

i think they forgot to post their picture in the first one. The posts are two separate posts, they just share the same name as the poster hasn't deleted the first one.

(edited)

If you look towards the side of the site, where the "Recent Topics" are :

HKUNOxN.png

The topics you are seeing are indeed duplicates, however I don't believe they were made on purpose, nor are they glitches. For the past two hours maybe(?) the site has been having some issues. Either the site has been very slow or simply unresponsive and resulting in 504 Gateway timed out errors. So people who were making threads at that time may have accidentally double and triple created a thread by clicking "submit" when it reappeared and the server gave no immediate response.

Edited by ~Lugi~

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.