Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do people mistake your age?

Kyabetsuko

All throughout my years of 11 to the present. When I was 11, my voice dropped an octave and a half. It's still deep, though in recent years it's sort of...leveled out now, but the voice was just the one thing. Around 13 is when people started mistaking me for someone of older age. I never grew a ton of facial hair or anything, it's just that the way my body and face are built makes me look a bit more developed, especially when I have shorter hair.

Actually, I haven't. I guess it's because I look like I should be younger, but I wouldn't be because I'm freaking 6 feet tall. I don't know. The fact I live in a tiny town of 2000 or so probably makes it difficult to find people who don't KNOW me.

I'll never forget this one time I was like 21, and came into a restaurant with my parents, and the waitress asked if we needed a kid's menu. The kids menu was for - if I remember correctly - 11 years and younger. xD

Even at a job interview a few years back, they had to verify with me that I was over 18. And many people have commented that I don't look my age, look more like a teenager.

Honestly, I don't get it. When I look in the mirror, I think I look older and that I'll never find a date. T.T (those circles under my eyes, and my hair which seems to be greying).

• Brohoof 1

People seem to fall under the impression that I am older when they hear my voice, but seeing me people are pretty sure I am the age I am. I'm really short, so I'm surprised more people don't call me younger.

Can't say I've come across anyone who's confused me for being older or younger then I really am, though I'd be frankly quite surprised if anyone thought I was younger than 23. :P Usually they're content with just assuming I'm in my 20's.

In real life people usually think that I'm about a year older then I really am. Online I'm mistaken for being much older, the most being 17. I'm about 13 (birthday on the 24)

I've met with mixed results for my age. Sometimes I'm older sometimes I'm way younger. I like to keep people guessing though, I don't want my actual age even though It's average on here to define me.

I've gotten a lot of mixed responses. I've always had a young face, so many people make the mistake of thinking I'm younger. But since I'm tall, people also mistook me for a high schooler or college student when I was in middle school. Nowadays, however, people usually think I'm just a tall high schooler and never believe me when I say I'm 21, so I have to keep showing my ID. :P

Despite my height (5'6-5'7ish) I have a baby face, and people always either guess right at my actual age or younger. I've been told that I "act" grown (in the way I carry myself and dress), but could never pass as an actual adult. The childlike features are still there.

Know what I love about baby faces? You can trick people into thinking you're "innocent" and "sweet". Hehe. That's funny  ^_^

That really depends on two occassions for me. The first one is being on the microphone, people say that I sound like I am 20-22 when I am actually younger than that. Most people say its because of my voice. In real life though when I am talking to someone else in person, then they believe me.

So yes, people do mistake my age.

Yes, people always think I'm about a year or two older than i really am. I look older for my age.  :squee:

I am 14 years old but I am taller then the average teenager try and guess how tall I am

Six foot two inches I'm guessing?  :twi:

• Brohoof 1

Not that much nowadays, only by 1-3 years more than I am, before it used to be more years. The thing most people mistake about me is my nationality, I guess my accent doesn't really help. :P That's mostly on the internet, though.