Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Are Your Opinions On Arrogant People?

zolfand

Probs a sign of insecurity I jus laugh ;P 

Being proud of urself is good just not constantly boasting especially more than u actually are. But i have seen it to extreme in some people who have some mental issues :c

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

They can be annoying, but that depends on how arrogant they are. I do have friends that are like that, but they're not too bad in that sense, so I can generally put up it.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

I avoid people like that. They really get under my skin and I've had very bad experiences with arrogant people, however it's less bothersome when you realize how insecure and/or sad those people must be. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Rainy said:

I avoid people like that. They really get under my skin and I've had very bad experiences with arrogant people, however it's less bothersome when you realize how insecure and/or sad those people must be. :ButtercupLaugh:

....................:(

Like others said, arrogant people tend to also be the most insecure. Instead of coping with their insecurities in a more healthy way they put others down to feel better about themselves. Just not worth your own sanity to try and deal with them imo.

• Brohoof 1