Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Universe

Dragonshy

Hello everypony! I have made a channel with the name BronyUniverse and I will use it to post (obviously) brony videos. This will be a collaborative channel using videos from different bronies, but to do that I need multiple bronies that make videos for me to use! So if you want to make videos, but don't want to go through the posting and management of YouTube, email me! I will be making the videos as well as the members who join! Videos can be of anything as long as pony related! You could even have your own channel and still have videos posted on the channel! If you send a video you will be automatically added to the team!

EMAIL: bronyuniverse@gmail.com

Please like the Facebook page to give support! It will post pony related things as well! Facebook Page

Current members:

-Dragonshy

Edited by Dragonshy

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I'll make some vids but what exactly do you have in mind that you want us to make?

Depends on what exactly you want for videos.

Like I'm already a member of Gamer Ponies who's focus is video game commentary.

Absolutely anything pony related, as long as it is made by a brony ;)

So would you want to make some and send it? :P

lol 4 replies

:/

Edited by Dragonshy

(edited)

I want to join it. :)

Cool! Keep in mind you can have your own channel, think of this kinda like Machinima Edited by Dragonshy

Awesome. I'll see if I can do that, although I'm not sure if my laptop can make videos while making a gameplay of it. ^^"

Ok, take your time! Don't worry about quality right now, we are still starting the channel!

Ok, take your time! Don't worry about quality right now, we are still starting the channel!

Awesome! Once it's up and running, I'll see if I can find a tutorial on how to cature a video without the use of a video camera or otehr devices (unless it's needed). :D

• Brohoof 1

Awesome! Once it's up and running, I'll see if I can find a tutorial on how to cature a video without the use of a video camera or otehr devices (unless it's needed). :D

Awesome! I use Microsoft Expression, you could search that! :)

Sounds like fun, but I got no way to record episodes. Like... I do have a paid account for Fraps, and I used to record YT videos from there, but the Frame Rate counter doesn't show up anymore... If that was solved, I would love to join.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Once I get my laptop I'll have a better computer for screen capturing and such. Right now I only have access to a video camera and a microphone, so if i think of anything involving those right now, I'll come up with something creative...

EDIT:

Maybe I'll read "My Little Dashie"

EDIT:

And record my sobbing face

Edited by TOMahwk
  • Brohoof 1

i would join but idk what to do lol..cant make vids or draw... or nothin lol

If you can draw I will be making an art overview every other week!

Sounds like fun, but I got no way to record episodes. Like... I do have a paid account for Fraps, and I used to record YT videos from there, but the Frame Rate counter doesn't show up anymore... If that was solved, I would love to join.

Ok, I use Microsoft Expression, you could look up a tut for that. If Fraps doesn't work maybe try to re-download it.

i could do dramatic readings

Once I get my laptop I'll have a better computer for screen capturing and such. Right now I only have access to a video camera and a microphone, so if i think of anything involving those right now, I'll come up with something creative...

EDIT:

Maybe I'll read "My Little Dashie"

EDIT:

And record my sobbing face

once i get a mic me and my friend the doctor could do movie/show reveiws

All of these suggestions are acceptable, try to put a good amount of effort please!

Also, if you have Facebook, please take a moment to like the page! It really helps!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brony-Universe/144130702382136

d