Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will humans ever return to MLP universe?

RainbowMau

If that ever happens in G4, I'm sure everypony's reactions will be more realistic and logical.

They would just freak the heck out.

Also, humans in the MLP universe would have the potential of bringing the show down to a low level.

• Brohoof 5

I honestly hope not, I just don't feel comfortable with the idea of humans in Equestria.

Lyra would have a moment or two, lol.

• Brohoof 5

No, I don't think they'll ever bring humans to MLP. Maybe, maybe they'll bring the Equestria Girls there (who I don't necessarily consider "human") but honestly, I don't think that's going to happen either.

The G4 ponies are technically already humans, pretty much. Ponies running their own stores and ponies living in a humanized world (with clothes shops, restaurants, etc). It's kind of ridiculous, if you ask me.

• Brohoof 1

What if ... Celestia is Megan, Luna is Molly, and that punk bother Danny is Discord?

*gasp*

Seriously, I don't think we'll ever see this in G4. Closest would be for an EQG character to find their way over to Equestria.

Lauren Faust vanquished the humans of Equestria, ending their girly stereotypes and made the show better. We shall not reverse her good-doings.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Uh, did somepony read when I said in future MLP generations?

multitask.exe encountered a fatal error.

Here is a revised version of my post.

Seriously, I don't think we'll ever see this in G4. Closest would be for an EQG character to find their way over to Equestria. However, I do find that adding a human in the MLP universe in a future generation would not be out of the realm of possibility. The show would likely want to be seen as a distinctly different version and have a new artistic team.

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think that Friendship is Magic is set in such a way that it really wouldn't make since for Megan and her siblings to return, or any other humans. That's because FiM focuses almost entirely on ponies, whereas G1 had all kinds of different species. The focus was different.

That's not to hate on the way G1 did things, though. It was just very different. Megan and her siblings fit just fine in that show... Megan's horse, however... That was just a slight bit strange. xD

A change in direction could always bring them back into the picture in later generations, but I really doubt seeing them in G4.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 2

In the name of all that is Celestia.....I hope not. They're not needed. It's called "My Little Pony" not "My Little Pony and human"

The G4 ponies are technically already humans, pretty much. Ponies running their own stores and ponies living in a humanized world (with clothes shops, restaurants, etc). It's kind of ridiculous, if you ask me.

Sorta, they're just sentient beings...like us. Capable of reasoning and decision making.

It's possible that humans might show up eventually, but if they do appear in MLP:FiM it will be highly unlikely to be anything other than the Equestria Girls pantone-colored versions of humanity.

And even then the chances are slim.

I would not support humans in MLP for the same reason I would not support love interests in MLP. Allow me to explain. In shows, specifically shows with all female protagonists, there is a tendency for leadership roles to take the path of least resistance. This means that the man characters will inevitably end up pandering to whatever characters the writer deem more "competent", usually males. In this case, however, humans would quickly eat up all the attention if they weren't written extremely well. (It's one of my main issues with G1.) It all boils down to whether or not Hasbro would be able to write the characters in equally; given Flash Sentry's role in EQG, I am as of right now unable to trust them.

Well, it would be kinda silly considering how much effort they put into Equestria Girls and the lore surrounding the film and it's limited connection to FiM.

Honestly I just hope they keep it pony (and zebra, griffon, etc.,) only so as to keep it in it's fantasy setting and have little to no connection to our world.

(edited)

Raahaha! Misanthropic human hating heresy. Burn the heretics in the name of the God Emperor of Mankind!

Seriously, this thread is filled with vile human hating heresy. Nicolas Cage, aka the God Emperor of Mankind is displeased.

I for one would like to see human in Equestria, but not the typical 'hurrrr rhahahaha hoomens are evil, kill all ponies' stuff I see in some fan fictions.

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Maybe but not in the G4, that would ruin everything and I think many bronies would be pissed off.

Edited by Blobulle