Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The 25 Greatest Songs of Two Steps From Hell

PinkiePieJr

Hillo everypony!
As some of you may know, due to actually being a part of it, I have been working on a YouTube video for the past 6 months. For those of you who didn't know that, and I am acting as a complete stranger, then hi, my name's PinkiePieJr, I am trans, I play french horn, I am popular on the cheezeburger network for my memes. Nice to meet you.

Anyways, I listened to all 817 songs that were on my favorite soundtrack artist "Two Steps From Hell's" Channel. Composer Thomas Bergersen and Nick Pheonix. Now there are actually 825 songs since my time making this. But I picked out my favorite 25 of it all, to bring you "The 25 Greatest Songs of Two Steps From Hell."

So if you are feeling like you would like 1 hr. 17 min of something epic to listen too, why not check it out. Can't hurt. Well, you could listen to loud you go deaf early, or you could enjoy the epic so much you fall off your chair and die. But for most people, you should be alright:

And if you like it, why not be awesomes and tell your friends, post it to your facebook, print out billboard ads for it, force your children to watch it, recreate it in a sock puppet show, etc. :)

• Brohoof 1

I can't watch the video at the moment but I'm posting to keep an eye on this topic.

There's some songs I hope are on there. I've heard a number of their songs and have two albums on my MP3 Player. Some of my favorites are:

Heart of Courage

Black Blade

Blackheart

False King

All's Hell That Ends Well

El Dorado

United We Stand, Divided We Fall

Undefeated

Strength of a Thousand Men

Dragon Rider

To Glory

(edited)

I gotta be honest with you, I used Jump a lot for my Halo machinima's.   By far one of my favorites, including Fire Nation and Hearts of Courage. Tbh, i like the instrumental versions without the choir b/c some of them can get annoying................like Ocean Princess which is totally "mind blowing"

Edited by Thunder-Wing

I can't watch the video at the moment but I'm posting to keep an eye on this topic.

There's some songs I hope are on there. I've heard a number of their songs and have two albums on my MP3 Player. Some of my favorites are:

Heart of Courage

Black Blade

Blackheart

False King

All's Hell That Ends Well

El Dorado

United We Stand, Divided We Fall

Undefeated

Strength of a Thousand Men

Dragon Rider

To Glory

I got 7/11 of those songs you listed. I hope that's good enough -smirk-

• Brohoof 1

I got 7/11 of those songs you listed. I hope that's good enough -smirk-

That's a good ratio to have. You are deemed worthy of life for a little longer. :lol: