Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop A Technicians Request Shop .:|Re-Opened!|:.

TechiePidge

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Lady,

attachicon.gifClickHandler.ashx.png

I apologize in advance for any mistakes, I have noticed I am missing a few details and such....Other then that she came out adorable and was really fun to put together!

Thank you so much, I love it!

All though you forgot her cutiemark, that's the only detail needed. You can fix it if you want to. X3

Or I can fix it myself.

@@Lady,

Ill edit when I can, I switched to a different computer and I can't really get to my files right now.

Thank you so much, but it's not really a problem.

I can do it myself. X3

Breeding with OC's, now that's not something I've heard of before.. ;)

I like it though, kind of a neat experiment. I only have one OC I've ever put together, being kind of new to art and all, but..she's game!

So, let's make some babies here with Lushie Peach.. B)  The art's terrible, but make with it what you will..~

Thanks~!

http://sai-c-stripetail.deviantart.com/art/My-First-Pony-OC-ever-Lushie-Peach-420282035

@@TwinkiePinkie,

Breedables is all over Deviant art so its not new

but I haven't seen any on here so I thought Id try it out

Also, which one? Moon breeze or Shadow fortune? I didn't see you mention which of mine you wanted to breed with XD. You get a option if you were confused....

(edited)

@@TwinkiePinkie,

Also, which one? Moon breeze or Shadow fortune? I didn't see you mention which of mine you wanted to breed with XD. You get a option if you were confused....

Hey Rainmuffin, could i get a breeding Request thing? i wish for Babies with Star is that okay?

post-26018-0-08536600-1404762055_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sapphiredragoon

@@TwinkiePinkie,

Oh, well, I'm pretty new to the fandom and ponies and certainly Deviantart so I guess I didn't know this was a common thing, sorry..~ :blush:

And I was thinking Shadow at first, buuut now I'm thinking Moon Breeze! Those colors are bound to just be -adorable- with Lushie babies! :yay:

And yeah I just completely spaced mentioning which one, oops~ Sorry again!  :squee:

@@TwinkiePinkie,

Its quite alright!

@@TricksterGX,

Yes, Breeding with Canon ponies is just fine, its the request drawing part that I can't do

@,

You have 2 requests waiting to be done, and one already done.

Although that's not breeding so Id be happy to do them as well, also with which of my ponies? Shadow fortune? or Moon breeze?

@@TwinkiePinkie,

post-27580-0-01211800-1404769389_thumb.png

There ya go, a set of foals, you can choose the gender, cutiemarks, names, acessorys, Ect.

If you only want one just tell me I will put them up for 'adoption' for other members, or I just might keep it.

I did your breedable before I finish up requests because I wanted others to see a example of a breedable...

Aww, they're so cute!!! :yay:

Looks like we have a boy and a girl, definitely. Aside from that, goodness, I'm just terrible at coming up with names and cutie marks and accessories and the such..

I don't really know what to do with the little cuties! But I do kinda' want to keep 'em, cause you know, adorable. I'm so torn, hmm..

What would you suggest? Again, I'm kinda' new at this. I wouldn't want to just say 'yeah let me have 'em!' and then never -do- anything with them cause I'm just so lost. Oh, decisions.. :catface:

@@TwinkiePinkie,

Make a character profile for them! If you don't know what that is its in the role play section of the forums, you can make a profile for the character.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters theres a link to it

And the female looks like spitfire for some reason, just thought Id let you know.

But, if your stuck coming up with cutiemarks and stuff like that, I can help you! May I ask you 2 questions?

Are you on a mobile device?

Do you know what Join.me is?

[@member=RainMuffin] Oh, hmm.. I haven't looked at roleplaying yet! Wasn't exactly sure if I was going to get into that. I did just register for the forums, like, last night. But I'll check it out!

And Spitfire is certainly not a bad pony to resemble..~ ;)

As for your two questions, sadly no, I do not have a mobile device.. Nor am I aware of what Join.me is. But, I'm open to learning about new things!

I gotta go for awhile now though, won't be back until tonight or something, so if you don't get any more responses for awhile don't fret.. I'll be sure to check any explanations and the roleplay stuff later! :)

@@TwinkiePinkie,

Well the roleplay section is what helps me not forget my OCS XD

but I asked those questions because a join.me is a program where you can get on it and view other peoples screens while they do things, I could teach you about it and through the program I could help you come up with stuff for the babies, Ill open up some art programs and come up with some accessory's and stuff to help you and stuff....

I don't know anymore XD

(edited)

Ooooh ooooh, breed mineee~~~ With Ocean Breeze please :3 (Just imagine that it's blue and the blue highlights are red)

post-27055-0-30799300-1404878810_thumb.png

Edited by TheAmazingPinkito