Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Lady's art shop(Closed)

Lady

(edited)
Ok, so like most of you guys know. I draw ponies.

Alot.

I'm slowly getting better, but I feel that if I draw other OCs I would be able to get better.

Shop is closed due to important art projects currently being made for my portfolio.  I will finish all unfinished requests that I agreed to do before or during July 8th. Please don't ask until the shop is open again.

Here are a few rules;

1) Picture Reference for OCs only please. I can't draw out from detailed description sadly. Trust me, I tired. 

2) Only OCs, no canon characters. X3

3) Give me a bit of time with your request. I may be busy with roleplays sometimes.

4) I will show the progress from finished sketch to see if you like it. This is the time to see if I am drawing your OC correctly or if you like it so far. X3

5) I like to do complex designs for OCs. X3

6) One request per person please! I don't like to be backed up. XD Once you get a request from me in this shop you can't request me anymore unless your willing to give me something in return! I don't take commissions. U.U So PM me if you wish to request me again and we'll work something out.

7) I can do multiple ponies in one picture!~

8) Clean SKETCHES ONLY UNLESS I FEEL LIKE COLORING YOUR REQUEST.

9) I have a right to deny your request.

10) All this art is done in MY ART STYLE AND NO OTHER. Do not ask me to try to do anything in any other style. Please. I will deny your request if you do.

Here are a few examples of my current artwork;

Sketches-

post-26201-0-84780800-1404522642_thumb.png

post-26201-0-71214200-1404522682_thumb.png

Colored pictures-

post-26201-0-59736600-1404522730_thumb.png

post-26201-0-31028000-1404522748.png

Finished Requests-

Request List;

1) TwinkiePinkie's OC

2) Cassafrass' OC

3)

4) 

5) 

6) 

7) 

8)

9)

10)

Edited by Lady

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your art is very interesting, I like it. I think my two OC's would look nice drawn in your design. Blue Optyx and DeadEdge in one picture please. Both links in my signature with a reference pic for each.

Thanks tons in advance.

(edited)

Well, I guess I'll chime in first second. I would like to put in a request for my OC, his link is in my sig. Thank you.

You got it!~ Anything you have in mind?

Your art is very interesting, I like it. I think my two OC's would look nice drawn in your design. Blue Optyx and DeadEdge in one picture please. Both links in my signature with a reference pic for each.

Thanks tons in advance.

You got it. What you them doing anything? Anything you have in mind?

Edited by Lady

Could you draw my OC in a pose similar to this:

RHLg3xa.jpg

OC reference pic:

nDBngQF.png

You don't have to draw them as Crystal it is only a sketch after all

Yes, but you see I do all the details of my ponies during my sketches. I would to a rough sketch then a CLEAN sketch. Which equals to lineart for me. I have to fin out very detail of them, aka the crystaliness in them in my sketch. Which I simply can not do due to being too complex for me currently. 

@,

If you want, I can direct you to an artist who is willing to take your request, but she only takes commissions currently. 

Yes, but you see I do all the details of my ponies during my sketches. I would to a rough sketch then a CLEAN sketch. Which equals to lineart for me. I have to fin out very detail of them, aka the crystaliness in them in my sketch. Which I simply can not do due to being too complex for me currently. 

Okay then, if that is to Complex i will request something simpler could you draw my OCs together doing something romantic like kissing?

post-26018-0-52977200-1404526554_thumb.png

post-26018-0-46932000-1404526574_thumb.jpg

Okay then, if that is to Complex i will request something simpler could you draw my OCs together doing something romantic like kissing?

I can try. :3

I haven't done anything like it yet, but I can try.

Alright then.

I added five more slots because all of the RPs I was in one site that I was in went in hiatus for a week.

(edited)

My OCs Mythos Gray and Stardream under the stars as they talk, Stardream looking uncertain yet determined as Mythos listens to her intently with an amused smile.

You can see to the links in my signature for their pictures and information.

A color image would be nice but I will leave that up to you.

Thank you

Edited by EquestrianScholar

A color image would be nice but I will leave that up to you.

How about loosely colored?

Because I am honestly experimenting here.

(edited)

How about loosely colored?

Because I am honestly experimenting here.

That is fine, whatever your willing to offer doing... especially since you're doing this for free, so I have no right to demand anything. Edited by EquestrianScholar

That is fine, whatever your willing to offer doing... especially since you're doing this for free, so I have no right to demand anything.

I would like to request that you give Mythos a more styled mane and tail, as he is Caterlot born and I feel spikey hair doesn't suit him.

Alright, I'll see what I can do.

Hello there Lady! I uh, will be jumping too on the request asking train too if you don't mind (because, you know I kind of like your art style quite a lot :3 ). Ummm... do you think you could draw this character of mine, named Xiomara, as if she was sleeping on the ground?

6f23c4354d0682543f9208b907d2e16b.png

If you do however need a bit more info on her, her information is in her OC character sheet in my signature =) Thank you very much for this and I hope it's not much of a bother! :)

Could I have a colored picture of my foal OC Happy Sweets with a round belly filled with candy?

Ummm....anything else? Just that?

@@Lady,

Oh...could you put the background as the inside of Sugarcube Corner? 

It's only gonna be a sketch dear. I mean anything in detail for the OC.

It's only gonna be a sketch dear. I mean anything in detail for the OC.

Wait...I thought it was going to be colored...

Oh, and make sure she's laying belly up or against a wall and her rubbing her belly and giggling.