Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask an OC nopony cares about who does pointless things that nopony cares about.

Wind Chaser

Dear chaser of winds,

Do not refer yourself as "pointless" and do not assume that no one cares for you.

Everyone has a glorious sun awaiting them.

Have you found your very own sun?

• Brohoof 1

Dear chaser of winds,

Do not refer yourself as "pointless" and do not assume that no one cares for you.

Everyone has a glorious sun awaiting them.

Have you found your very own sun?

I'm really trying. I'm trying to find friends and be productive to make up for my lack of physical endurance and specific skills. I feel I am working towards that now.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

What is your favorite thing to eat, whether it be food, paper, or air?

There are quite a few foods I enjoy, it would be hard to name one favorite. Air is essential and I've tried paper before.

It tastes like......paper. :maud:

Dear chaser of winds.

What is your favorite past-time?

It's always a joy to hug bunnies.

I can't drink, I'm not 21 yet.

I can't do drugs, it's illegal.

I can't panhandle or beg, because that won't help matters.

There aren't that many bunnies where I live.

I got nothing.

wind_chaser_shrug_by_pegasusexpress2010-

A hen gives up an egg with a chick inside and a pig gives up his leg. Which one made the bigger sacrifice?

"For the hen so loved the world that she gave her one and only chick so that man would know not only nourishment, but that he can also have eternal breakfast..."

...or something, IDK. :derp:

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I can't drink, I'm not 21 yet.

I can't do drugs, it's illegal.

I can't panhandle or beg, because that won't help matters.

There aren't that many bunnies where I live.

I got nothing.

Are you quite literally implying that the only means to entertainment is drinking and consuming illegal substances?!?!?!? 

You could scooter around town (if you happen to have a scooter), take a nice flight around the clouds, play all kinds of sports, praise the sun, go for walk, meet new people or simply, chase the wind... AND MANY MORE!!!

But you mustn't tell me that the only means to a good pass-time is doing something unintelligent.

Edited by Clumsi Poni

Are you quite literally implying that the only means to entertainment is drinking and consuming illegal substances?!?!?!?

You could scooter around town (if you happen to have a scooter), take a nice flight around the clouds, play all kinds of sports, praise the sun, go for walk, meet new people or simply, chase the wind... AND MANY MORE!!!

But you mustn't tell me that the only means to a good pass-time is doing something unintelligent.

Well, I could answer questions. :squee:

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

My oc's name is Red Sage. He's a WWII veteran.

Do you like Fallout?

Sorry, unfortunately I'm not a big gamer and Fallout is one of a long list of popular franchises I haven't even touched yet.

My whole family's full of vets. Thanks for your service!

rdsalute.png

Edited by Wind Chaser

Sorry, unfortunately I'm not a big gamer and Fallout is one of a long list of popular franchises I haven't even touched yet.

My whole family's full of vets. Thanks for your service!

rdsalute.png

I'm not in the marines. But I will be joining them. My family comes from a long history of vets to. You should hear some of their stories. If you want to hear one PM me and I'll tell you one.

I'm not in the marines. But I will be joining them. My family comes from a long history of vets to. You should hear some of their stories. If you want to hear one PM me and I'll tell you one.

I was referring to your OC, but I guess I'll be saying the same to you once you join. If you'd like, you could tell me.