ooc Eclipse Reboot (OUTDATED II)

Trevor Bright

Better yet wheres the nearest pony to them?

Cloudsdale I suppose...

Oh my Luna! What the hades? I leave for the morning and I come back to...XD Good job guys! Keeping me on my toes. This'll be fun!

• Brohoof 1

@@Moonbacon,

I don't think that Moonlight has the attitude to be in the Inquisition, and they certainly wouldn't accept someone who has 'destroyed a few settlements'. By all means, you can interact with the members of the Inquisition, as well as the Lord Inquisitors and the Grand Inquisitor Karmatic Justice, but I don't think that being a member of the Inquisition would work out in this game.

Sorry...

But if you are on your way to Apploosia, feel free to see if you can find and meet one of the Inquisition to hang around with and talk to, but they are going to treat you rather suspiciously. And, of course, small groups of the Inquisition are going to be wandering around Equestria on a few tasks. 

@@Moonbacon,

I don't think that Moonlight has the attitude to be in the Inquisition, and they certainly wouldn't accept someone who has 'destroyed a few settlements'. By all means, you can interact with the members of the Inquisition, as well as the Lord Inquisitors and the Grand Inquisitor Karmatic Justice, but I don't think that being a member of the Inquisition would work out in this game.

Sorry...

But if you are on your way to Apploosia, feel free to see if you can find and meet one of the Inquisition to hang around with and talk to, but they are going to treat you rather suspiciously. And, of course, small groups of the Inquisition are going to be wandering around Equestria on a few tasks. 

Lol why would Moonlight the inquisition i meant since she destroyed a few settlements wouldn't she attract some suspicion from them? and alrighty.

Hmm this gave me quite a few ideas that i might have to ask the gm if it's allowed.

Yeeeessss? You rang?

@@arkman575

@@Moonbacon

@

@

@

@@EquestrianScholar

@@HunterTSN

@@Skycoaster

@@EpicApplejack

@@Contrast

I'm sorry that I didn't say this earlier, but I going to be on a trip this wednesday to upcoming sunday...so I'll be gone 5 days. I'll have my phone, so I'll be able to keep in contact with you all, but I won't have the ability to post like I normally do on the computer. So things will slow down, but we shall continue. Don't let a small pause stop you guys. When I get back on Sunday, we shall resume with all the awesomeness just as we did before...ok? I'll send this as a PM just to be sure everyone sees it.

• Brohoof 1

For those that didn't catch the hints I left, the Mythos that everyone can see is an illusionary double. The real pony... well he is invisible and throwing his voice to line up with the movements of his double's mouth.

The main reason for this is because he doesn't want to be attacked by a wolf with unknown ability.

• Brohoof 1

Sighs, I apologize but I'm going to need to pull out. I am willing to make an exit but I cannot continue participating in this roleplay for the following reasons:

1. I already have seven roleplays in the Equestrian Empire section that I am participating in with plans for possibly another.

2. The Eclipse roleplay is a bit too busy and unorganized for my tastes, forcing me to search out the posts I need to reply to and not helped by the fact I am not always properly mentioned so as to know I have a reply.

3. This one may seem a small detail compared to the two reasons above but still plays a part in my decision... there is an alicorn OC a part of this roleplay.

@,

Please understand that the main reasons are the first two, the third is just the final piece. I have nothing against players that create or use alicorn OC I just don't like participating in roleplays that have them, canon alicorns are the only ones I am fine with... there is only one exception to this.

I am even willing to have my character attacked and killed by the wolf, Seth Eclipse if needs be though I would prefer something else being the reason for Mythos' exit.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

Sighs, I apologize but I'm going to need to pull out. I am willing to make an exit but I cannot continue participating in this roleplay for the following reasons:

1. I already have seven roleplays in the Equestrian Empire section that I am participating in with plans for possibly another.

2. The Eclipse roleplay is a bit too busy and unorganized for my tastes, forcing me to search out the posts I need to reply to and not helped by the fact I am not always properly mentioned so as to know I have a reply.

3. This one may seem a small detail compared to the two reasons above but still plays a part in my decision... there is an alicorn OC a part of this roleplay.

@,

Please understand that the main reasons are the first two, the third is just the final piece. I have nothing against players that create or use alicorn OC I just don't like participating in roleplays that have them, canon alicorns are the only ones I am fine with... there is only one exception to this.

I am even willing to have my character attacked and killed by the wolf, Seth Eclipse if needs be though I would prefer something else being the reason for Mythos' exit.

I'm sorry you feel this way, but I understand. I'm sad to see a great RPer like yourself leave. If you like, you can have the hologram disappear and have him be gone. Inexplicably disappeared? 

@,]

Maybe our first victim to the... thing in the Everfree? 

N̮͔̠̻͑͗̍̑̎o̸̭̰̪̎ͦ͊͊w̤̪̪̮͚̓̾ͭ̏ ̓́̒͐̿̐͞w͒̓̾̇ͯ̒i̵̺̣̯̯̞͇̾͊t̮̤̦̞͚̹̔͐̑ḩ̝͚̌̌ͪ̽̄̚ ̗͚̰̝͎ͧ̓̒̾̒̚ṱ̶̮w͜e͏̣n̰̻̲ͣ̏ͫͥ̒t͉͉́y̢̞͍̞͂ͩ͐ ͍̟̪̽̊̅̈́p̶̹̘̰̰̰̅̑̏ē͓͈̰̝̤̮ͦr͇ͨ̈̈́ͮ̉c̴̪̩̼̰͆ͦ̆̎̈́͊̚e̮̣̮̠̹͛̑̊̔ͤ͜n̺͇̓͊ͧͮ͡ṱ̛̓͐̉ ̩̖m͎͕̟̓ő̄ͨr̴͙͚͔͉̈e͇͈͔͍̺̲ ̛͗̇Ẓ͈̘a̧̹͎ͬ̋ͮl̳̦͈̥͙͌̓̉̓͒ͩ͜ģ̤̊̊̋ͮ̔͒o̹͌̑ͧͪ̌.̘̩̳̬͙̘̒ͣ̂

Edited by Grand Magos Amphrose
  • Brohoof 2