Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP FIM claims another victim

Miles_Valentine

Yes, i very recently came to the herd thanks mostly to all of the fan created stuff i found myself up to my neck in every time i come within 5 feet of a pc. But it's alright now because i love it. I love ponies and the only thign i love more.... Is pony hugs :)

So yeah, I love pony music, pony comedy and pony art, all that good stuff. And after rewatchign the show, i'm now hooked on that too.

However who here doesnt? Apart from all that, i'm a gamer, an artist, lets player, producer and a roleplayer. I come from Scotland and i've tried my hoof at many different things, including programming. I have a broad interest in all things creative basically.

I havent really got a ponysona in mind quite yet, though i do want to make one. In case your wondering my favourites are Dashie and Vinyl Scratch. So naturally i'll probably make a stylish tomboy.

Anyway, pleased to meet everypony!

• Brohoof 2

A man with blonde hair walks up to the crime scene, ducking under the distinctive yellow police tape. Walking up to the CSI agent, he sees the body. Strangely, the body has no marks, no indications of injury, no blood...

The man speaks up. "Who do we have?"

"Male. 22 years old." The agent says as he snaps a photo of the body. "No ID."

"Hm..." The blonde-hair man says. "Cause of death?"

The agent replies disappointingly. "This one's strange. No marks, no blood, not even a scrape when he hit the ground. I don't understand it..."

The blonde-hair man pulls out a pair of sunglasses from his pocket. "There's only one explanation then..." He said as he opened the glasses.

As he slipped them on, he says, "Welcome to the herd."

• Brohoof 2