Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

Yes! We tied up Cinnamon to the emotion tree. Don't tell her this but she has a weakness. Her left wing is basically a shut-off switch. If you pet her like a puppy there, she almost instantly falls asleep. Then, once she was asleep, we left her in her little tent.

Edited by CinnamonPop

Yes! We tied up Cinnamon to the emotion tree. Don't tell her this but she has a weakness. Her left wing is basically a shut-off switch. If you pet her like a puppy there, she almost instantly falls asleep. Then, once she was asleep, we left her in her little tent.

I don't think I've ever meet you, Peppermint...

39!

Well, of course not silly! Cinnamon Pop really scares me. I hide around. Today was different! Today, I get to speak with my friends without the fear of being thrown into a portal! :)

Bet'cha didn't know that me and Cinni are of the same profile! Cinni has been hoging all the spotlight though. :(

Oh, I haven't introduced myself. Hold on ! *Walks on stage* *shouts* I AM PEPPERMINT FROSTING! A.K.A. The Best! *cuzoo blows* And you are???

Well, of course not silly! Cinnamon Pop really scares me. I hide around. Today was different! Today, I get to speak with my friends without the fear of being thrown into a portal! :)

Bet'cha didn't know that me and Cinni are of the same profile! Cinni has been hoging all the spotlight though. :(

So, Peppermint... Could you tell me a bit about yourself?"

41!

Oh, I haven't introduced myself. Hold on ! *Walks on stage* *shouts* I AM PEPPERMINT FROSTING! A.K.A. The Best! *cuzoo blows* And you are???

I have many names... You may call me Stormgiggle.

44!

Edited by Stormgiggle
  • Brohoof 1

Okie dokie! Shhh... It's top secret though! I'm an actual, surviving copy of Pinkie! Oops! Too loud. :okiedokielokie:

Anyway, I met Princess Celestia after this test that the fellow Pinkies took! Still don't know what happened to them, but Princess Celestia changed my look, and turned me into a pegasus! She said it would be our little secret!

Edited by CinnamonPop