Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

23 :muffins:

I'm only staying until 42 gets us the freakout, when he's finished, I'm going to bed

Just more reason to hurray up 42 :)

Since I, uh, missed a freakout earlier, I'm now going all the way back there to get comments to reply to for the last two freakouts. I'm probably going to take a long time, so you might as well go to bed now...

STOOOOOOP! PLEASE!!! ALRIGHT, I'M SORRY FOR MISSING THE LAST FREAKOUT! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!

So, because I missed the last freakout, now you get all the responses in one! That makes up for it, right?

It better, it took forever to respond to so many comments!

So, I had to be a little selective about which comments I replied to, for the sake of getting this done by the end of the week and for my sanity. I still think I ended up with about double the usual responses anyway. Well, it's response time!

Yes, but it's important that 42 understands we're making fun of him in a jovial fashion, not in a mean spirited way.

26!

Don't worry, at this point I consider you all my friendly enemies. Nothing you say is seen as mean spirited. Make fun of me all you like!

No. no, it's okay! Now that 42 know's we're not trying to be cruel, we can go back to making fun of him!  ^_^

28!

... I spoke too soon.

Darn it, not again! It seems I need to go back to preschool...  :blush:

35!

Go back to magic kindergarten!

The 'jovial making fun off instead of mean spirited making fun off' applies to me too!

img-3335965-1-ATLAh.jpg

41!

Pfft, they all pale in comparison to the size of my lairs.

42, you better shut you're **** mouth when you see these

Fine, I'll say it, congratulations on doing whatever it is you did in Shadows of Mordor. Oh, and you used the wrong 'your'. I won't put up with bad grammar! It's almost as bad as bad counting!

I'm reading a web comic and doing this at the same time. 

54!

Sounds like you've got a whole routine sorted out for dethroning me...

EDIT IT

say "One hundred eleven"

111 is binary for 8

Hey, you're learning. Well done.

TRIPLE DETHRONE

So we decided to actually fight your Final Boss this time 42!

Umm not sure what that is...

*Opens Book*

Okay, something must be wrong with your Manticore

Wait, manticore? I didn't even know I got one of those. It's hard to keep track of everything when you keep defeating them!

Now let me know when you encounter my new cockatrice.

We must overload 42's "What on Earth Quota" > : )

Because Y'know, I'm bored

So, funny story. Because of you guys, I am now hooked on IMMATOONLINK and have probably seen the majority of his videos now. So, I've already unwittingly overloaded my 'what on earth' quota on my own. You don't have to do anything! Now miraculously surviving plane crashes by having your tray table up and your seat in the upright position makes perfect sense to me!

Thanks for exposing me to Viva Reverie, Stormgiggle, you've officially kept me from sleeping on account of my laughing >_>

Ditto.

Yes, but sometimes I enjoy a challenge :sneer:

Can I take that as an invitation to fill my lairs with far more powerful final bosses?

If we get another triple, do we get two freakouts tomorrow or just 1?

Well, it's just this one... But it has about two times worth the comments I'm responding to!

If you really want me to, perhaps I'll just randomly freakout if it's been a while since you last triple-dethroned me?

I think if we get triples 3 days in a row, he'll change thr ules

I'm now considering increasing the requirement to a quadruple dethrone for me to freakout. What do you think? Do you actually read through all of these responses anyway? Tell me if you see this question! I want to see who reads through these!

It is easy to solve one's own math problem.  :okiedokielokie: Solve this equation, and I'll be convinced that you're the real deal! You better not cheat by useing one of those online caculators, and by Celestia if you don't show your work I'll have your head on a pike!  :angry:

Solve for X. Simplify your answer.

-42X2 + 42X = 42

Oh, and as always, 1! 

-42X2+42X=42

-42X2+42X-42=0

-42(X2-X+1)=0

X2-X+1=0

This cannot be factorized, so now we have to use the quadratic formula. (If aX2+bX+c=0 then X=(-b±?(b2-4ac))/(2a) In this case, a=1, b=-1 and c=1, so...)

X=(-(-1)±?((-1)2-4(1)(1)))/(2(1))

X=(1±?(1-4))/(2)

X=(1±?(-3))/(2)

X=(1±?(-1)?(3))/(2)

X=(1±i?(3))/(2) (i represents the imaginary unit)

X=1/2±(?(3)/2)i

Hence X = 1/2+(?(3)/2)i or 1/2-(?(3)/2)i

Well, while pseudo 42 is busy with that math problem we might as well get ahead in in our count.

3!

The one you refer to as 'pseudo 42' is actually called X. Don't try hiding the fact he's a letter by calling him 'pseudo 42'! Letters suck! Numbers are the future!

...Is that how 10 second posts work?

"Oh I have to do this math problem, better do NOTHING ELSE"

Of course! Are you saying you DON'T singlemindedly focus on a maths problem that's been given to you and ignore the rest of the world until you complete it?!

Why not the golden ratio, or 1.61?

Bah. Have a tesseract.

img-3345578-1-Tesseract.gif

21!

You just gained 42 respect points.

THE GAME!!!1!

Thanks a lot. I already lost this game, and now I have to lose the game too?! Today is not going very well.

95 :muffins:

MUFFIN MODE INITIATED

I've been meaning to ask, what is this muffin mode?

img-3346538-1-tumblr_m8qt7wRCjy1qjawjxo1

COUNTING ERROR DETECTED! This was supposed to be the 105th count, but everyone missed it! The following post was treated at the 105th count, and everyone continued from there as if nothing was wrong!

When?

111!

Don't you mean 8? Or actually 112?

img-3346613-1-Diamond_Tiara_ordering_the

OH GOD, I'M DOOMED!

Not nearly as scary as I am, more along the lines of this:

img-3346655-1-glados-portal_00338592.jpg

OH MY GOD, I AM SO VERY DOOMED!

"Go ahead and grab another one."

-GLaDOS

TRIPLE TRIPLE TRIPLE

DETHRONE

MAKE US A FREAKOUT NOW...

WITH RESPONSES

Please

Well, technically, it was the post prior to this one that got the triple dethrone, since you messed up the counting.

I can't wait for that freakout though. If 42 doesn't do I'll have a brain aneurysm from shear disappointment.

129!

I'm sorry, sometimes I get busy! I can't always freak out on demand! Hopefully this post makes it up for you!

I want entropy, chaos, and destruction. But not a cookie. Thank you for the offer though!  :)

133!

It makes sense that a soulless machine such as yourself would be friends with the demon Siri.

135!

Pfft, phones. I use divination magic and sending spells.  :fiery:

137!

I don't devour souls! I use them as power sources for my magical technology and my foul, shadowy creatures. 

141!

You're starting to scare me. Hearing that you're a pacifist doesn't help anymore.

Muffin Mode!  [REMOVED DERPY EMOTICON]

Also, you'll have a very interesting freakout, Pseudo 42.

1! [REMOVED DERPY EMOTICON]

I'm not pseudo 42! I'm 42! Do you need me to repeat my earlier answer? X = 1/2+(?(3)/2)i or 1/2-(?(3)/2)i. And stop calling X 'pseudo 42'! He's X! 'Pseudo 42' is too good a name for him, since you're hiding the fact that he's a despicable letter! All letters must die!

There... Done... Do you know how much effort that was?! Apparently this post has 3327 characters in it! That's a lot of characters! You better like that freakout! And don't make me do this again so soon please!

... And I just clicked 'Add Reply', and got a message saying this post has too many emoticons in it, despite every single emoticon in this post being from quoting other members. So, this post is so long I had to remove emoticons from others' quotes to make it postable!

^_^ Stormgiggle's Official Freakout Response! ^_^  

You're starting to scare me. Hearing that you're a pacifist doesn't help anymore.

What, me scary! :blink: How can someone scary have a kindly smile like this one:

1343.gif

See, look how nice this smile is! But don't look at the eyes, they tell lies! Lies about fiery destruction and shadowy deception! No, look only at the smile, the nice, nice smile.

I'm not pseudo 42! I'm 42! Do you need me to repeat my earlier answer? X = 1/2+(?(3)/2)i or 1/2-(?(3)/2)i. And stop calling X 'pseudo 42'!

X and pseudo 42 are entirely different tings! Pseudo 42 was created by the internet elves, more specifically the Keebler branch of the internet elves, so they could have a puppet to promote their cookies. Any moment he could have burst into a long rant about cookies.

Go back to magic kindergarten!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujiw-9q0aLM

Magic kindergarten must be a hellish place if Twilight fears it so... 

Pfft, they all pale in comparison to the size of my lairs.

Pfft, show off. >_> 

Sounds like you've got a whole routine sorted out for dethroning me...

You have no idea...

This cannot be factorized, so now we have to use the quadratic formula.

You had me at quadratic formula! ^_^ Welcome back, 42!

Letters suck! Numbers are the future!

That's a bit harsh, don't you think? 

What do you think? Do you actually read through all of these responses anyway? Tell me if you see this question! I want to see who reads through these!

I like the rules the way they are! And of course I read all of your freakout! 

You just gained 42 respect points.

Why thank you, 42! That's very nice of you!

I already lost this game, and now I have to lose the game too?!

You should do what I do. Cheat. 

I've been meaning to ask, what is this muffin mode?

When we know you're online we'll do that if we decide to count anyway.

I'm sorry, sometimes I get busy! I can't always freak out on demand! Hopefully this post makes it up for you!

It does! ^_^ You've saved me from a brain aneurysm!

OH MY GOD, I AM SO VERY DOOMED!

Oh I see! So you commented on glados but not Shodan! Way to take sides, 42!  :okiedokielokie:

You better like that freakout!

I do! It was pretty great! :)  

And don't make me do this again so soon please!

I make no promises.

and got a message saying this post has too many emoticons in it

I got that same message! >_>  

2! 

• Brohoof 1

:squee:  42's Official Official Freakout Response Response! :squee:

What, me scary! :blink: How can someone scary have a kindly smile like this one:

img-3347546-1-1343.gif

See, look how nice this smile is! But don't look at the eyes, they tell lies! Lies about fiery destruction and shadowy deception! No, look only at the smile, the nice, nice smile.

Oh, I believe you now. Your smile is too nice for you to be scary. Are you sure I can't look at your eyes? It's going to make this conversation rather awkward if I'm always averting eye contact.

X and pseudo 42 are entirely different tings! Pseudo 42 was created by the internet elves, more specifically the Keebler branch of the internet elves, so they could have a puppet to promote their cookies. Any moment he could have burst into a long rant about cookies.

Really? Have I been getting it wrong this whole time? I thought 'Pseudo 42' was the title you gave X. I had no idea you were referring to an entirely different being instead! Well, I don't remember whoever it was that kidnapped me talking about cookies, so it was probably X who did that earlier... Anyway, I better keep my guard up in case this Pseudo 42 shows up.

Pfft, show off. >_>

I'd take a picture of it to show you, but my lairs are too big for a single photo to accurately show the whole thing. Besides, you should know first-hoof how big they are anyway. You've raided most of them!

You had me at quadratic formula! ^_^ Welcome back, 42!

Quadratic formula was all it took? I thought for sure the convincing part was my use of complex numbers. Well, like I said, X... or was it Pseudo 42? Uhh, whoever it was that kidnapped and impersonated me earlier is now gone, and the real me is back! If you ever need proof of my identity, just throw a maths problem my way!

You should do what I do. Cheat.

Wait, you cheat?! How?! I demand to know so I can use them mys... I mean, so I can stop you from cheating!

Oh I see! So you commented on glados but not Shodan! Way to take sides, 42!  :okiedokielokie:

I'm sorry, but I also have no idea who this Shodan is. Also, you just had a video of his/her/its voice. Punicpunch had a huge, scary image of GLaDOS.

...You have the NERVE to correct my spelling mistakes?

THE NERVE?!

img-3348220-1-Human-brain-weight.jpg

Well, technically it's just a grammar mistake. 'You're' is the correct way to spell a word, it just wasn't the word you wanted in that spot.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, I'm really stupid.. well...

1 :muffins:

Well, they're very minor errors. I believe it's just that I've mastered the art of pedantic-ness. I've also learned such pedantic-ness is often perceived as annoying by others, so I usually avoid pointing out every little thing I come across. But, you're on my turf here. Such pleasantries are disregarded when we're having our battle for the fate of the universe! Any spelling, grammar, or if you're really despicable, counting errors will be dealt with harshly!