Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

:yay:

Favourite Princesses

1. Princess Luna

2. Princess Cadance

3. Princess Twilight Sparkle

4. Princess Celestia

Oh, I see Twilight is only your third favorite princess! Where I live, that's a hangable offence!  :okiedokielokie:

5!

Edited by Stormgiggle

Scheming doesn't work, weirdness has become ineffective, the spirit of Christmas doesn't leave us any mercy...

I think the only solution at this point is 'Fluttershy + trauma'. Lots of trauma. Observe:

profile_picture_by_stayoutofmyshedplz-d4

We cannot let her tyranny run any further, my fellow comrades. Only trauma, is the answer.

I just noticed Crimson Cross has come back. That's not good news for us. Thank you, Dovashy, for defending my lair so well in my absence. I'm sorry for not helping very much in defending it. But now that Crimson has returned, rest assured that I will now help whenever I can in crushing them!

You still have no freakouts because you have no triple dethrones, but I might just respond to all of your comments anyway soon, since otherwise I'm going to have a massive backlog when you do finally triple dethrone. You got two double dethrones since last time, so that's already more posts to respond to than if you just got one triple dethrone.