Banner by ~ Zero

Request So I would like a sig,can somone help?

FlitterFlutter

Hello everybody! Let me start off by saying thank you for even considering making me a signature. 

But anyway I have been thinking I need to change my signature from "insert cool signature here" to actually inserting a cool signature

I would like the signature to be a bunch of Rarity (seriously you can't have too many) then maybe have my name (boy5400) on it of something. IDK you are the artist. But seriously thanks so much for even reading this and considering it. If you have any questions just ask down below, Thanks!   

Hello everybody! Let me start off by saying thank you for even considering making me a signature. 

But anyway I have been thinking I need to change my signature from "insert cool signature here" to actually inserting a cool signature

I would like the signature to be a bunch of Rarity (seriously you can't have too many) then maybe have my name (boy5400) on it of something. IDK you are the artist. But seriously thanks so much for even reading this and considering it. If you have any questions just ask down below, Thanks!   

Can I have a go?

I'm not a pro at doing signatures, but I made my current signature so if you think that's ok then maybe you'd consider letting me attempt?

Archived