Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Emmy's Request shop [OPEN]

Emerald Heart

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you possibly do my oc? I'd like two in one picture, if you don't mind.

1. Starshooter

He is a Pegasus with a teal coat and dandelion mane. His eyes are a deep red and he is often nervous. Doesn't matter what base.

2.Dark Side

He is a Unicorn with a gray coat and a dark blue mane. His mane is spiky and, at its tips, has a purple coloring. His eyes are also deep red (Him and Dark Side are brothers) and I'd like him looking confident if you don't mind. On a side note, he usually dresses formally.

Thanks if you can do this.

Could you possibly do my oc? I'd like two in one picture, if you don't mind.

1. Starshooter

He is a Pegasus with a teal coat and dandelion mane. His eyes are a deep red and he is often nervous. Doesn't matter what base.

2.Dark Side

He is a Unicorn with a gray coat and a dark blue mane. His mane is spiky and, at its tips, has a purple coloring. His eyes are also deep red (Him and Dark Side are brothers) and I'd like him looking confident if you don't mind. On a side note, he usually dresses formally.

Thanks if you can do this.

what are their cutie marks?

(edited)

Yup! Looks as good as I hoped! You caught Starshooter's persona exactly!

white or yellow dandelion mane? and what does it look like? 

So I won't have to keep asking questions, please supply a longer description. 

Edited by Emerald <3

(edited)

If you can I'd like it to be a mix of both. If not a plain yellow mane would suffice.

I accidentaly deleted the file that had your drawing in it. So if you don't mind waiting a little longer.

Nevermind. I found a solution. I'm just a couple minutes behind though.

Edited by Emerald <3

Thanks! i really appreciate it. let me know if theres anything i can ever repay you with!

That's really sweet, and i'm glad you like it. But you don't need to repay me in any way. Unless you truly feel like it.