Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Epic Fantasy Crossover RP! (REBOOT, SEARCHING, OOC)

RAGESTAR

In a different universe, and in a different land, a malevolent figure known as umbrax once ruled as a powerful and feared god. But one day, a group of warriors sought to rid the land of this menace. Using a powerful artifact they sealed him away for millennia... But now that seal has broken, and the dark and malevolent king has been freed from his prison and seeks vengeance on all life. Slowly, he makes his way across universes and the very fabric of reality to reach the descendants of those that imprisoned him. But as fate would have it, an ancient warrior known as a planeswalker has took notice of the creature, and has travelled ahead of him in attempt to warn the descendants before it's too late...

Alright, so this didn't work out so well last time, but I'm hoping that this reboot will be different.

Character page example:

Name: Drizzt Do'Urden

Race: Drow (dark elf)

Weapon(s): twin scimitars, Twinkle and Icingdeath

Occupation (if they have one): Ranger

Origin: the legend of Drizzt series

Rules:

All the rules are the usual stuff, save for the part where you can only use epic fantasy characters.

Only epic fantasy, or fantasy in general? Also, does BG/NWN/PST really count as epic fantasy? I mean, killing Drizzt was fun, but does it count?

Only epic fantasy, and I'm sorry if I sound ignorant or anything, but I have no clue what those are...but in any case, stuff like lord of the rings, Eragon, and the legend of Drizzt is what I had in mind.

Only epic fantasy, and I'm sorry if I sound ignorant or anything, but I have no clue what those are...but in any case, stuff like lord of the rings, Eragon, and the legend of Drizzt is what I had in mind.

Neverwinter Nights, Baldur's Gate, Planescape: Torment. All three are D&D properties that are easily epic on the scale of Legend of Angst Drow.

Neverwinter Nights, Baldur's Gate, Planescape: Torment. All three are D&D properties that are easily epic on the scale of Legend of Angst Drow.

Hmm...do they have any characters that you can use? Because I'm not allowing OCs, even if they are from an epic fantasy world. Also, why the Drizzt hate? He's not agnsty...well, save for that one time he was refused entry into that "nonjudgemental city"...

Which ones? And woyld I have zorac or brsingr? And wold I have access ti saphira? Kind of hard ti play eragon without her.

Just death spells. And since it would be current Eragon, then he should have Brisingr. Also, don't worry, I wouldn't dream of making Eragon travel without Saphira.

Ok, and can I create new spells ysing the ancient language, after running them by you?

Nevermind the spell creation for now. I just looked up his spells, and if.i need even half of.them, eragon should already be dead. But i will officially claim eragon.

Ok, and can I create new spells ysing the ancient language, after running them by you?Nevermind the spell creation for now. I just looked up his spells, and if.i need even half of.them, eragon should already be dead. But i will officially claim eragon.

Alright. I'll let you know when we have enough people to begin.

• 6 months later...

Name: Rnd al'Thor

Race: human; Aielman

Weapons: can create swords out of magic

Origin: the Wheel of Time series

Appearance: very tall and physically fit, with red hair and grey eyes. Normally wears a red lace shirt with gold trimming. He also has Heronmark tattoos going down the length of his arms and down to his palms.

post-14224-0-96485400-1424123126_thumb.jpg

Edited by ~Sole~

Name: Rnd al'Thor

Race: human; Aielman

Weapons: can create swords out of magic

Origin: the Wheel of Time series

Appearance: very tall and physically fit, with red hair and grey eyes. Normally wears a red lace shirt with gold trimming. He also has Heronmark tattoos going down the length of his arms and down to his palms.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Accepted!! But Rand might have to be nerfed...he's quite OP, iirc.

Anyone else care to join? We have internet cookies!! :D

I feel slightly embarrassed asking this, but would Hiccup form Httyd work?

Well...that's a tough call...you see, I originally planned to only allow epic fantasy novel characters, and since Hiccup has a book, you would think he counts...but the problem is that the book version of HtTYD is very different from the movie So I'm not sure, to be honest...

I'm more familiar with the movie version, but I could do a bit of research for the book if neccesary. I could also just use themes from both the movie and book. Just tells me which would work best. :)

hmm...well, from what I've heard, the book is so much different from the movie that it's nearly impossible to compare them. It's a childrens book...like, not far from Clifford the big red Dog, and Aurthur kind of childrens books. Plus, as crazy as it sounds, I'm not sure if Toothless even exists in the books.

We could try and see if movie version can fit, bjt I'm pretty sure the book version wont cut it, lol. Although, be warned that the RPs contents might be a bit more adult directed, compared to what he's experienced... XD

hmm...well, from what I've heard, the book is so much different from the movie that it's nearly impossible to compare them. It's a childrens book...like, not far from Clifford the big red Dog, and Aurthur kind of childrens books. Plus, as crazy as it sounds, I'm not sure if Toothless even exists in the books.

We could try and see if movie version can fit, bjt I'm pretty sure the book version wont cut it, lol. Although, be warned that the RPs contents might be a bit more adult directed, compared to what he's experienced... XD

Ok and I also assume that Toothless will accompany him?