How do you cook your bacon?

Luna 831

I like mine crispy and crunchy! I'm not a fan of the chewy bacon, but I'd still eat it too if given the opportunity!

• Brohoof 1

*totally not up to any shenanigans* :ithastolookpretty:

Crispy all the way is the way to go,   unless I'm camping.  I'll half way cook my bacon and given I'm going recook it,  I like it to keep some juice/grease to work it.  :winking-izzy:

• Brohoof 1

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

I'll eat my bacon crispy or fatty or chewy or whatevery, I'm a winner either way with my bacon.

Bacon GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

• 1 month later...

I keep the heat pretty low, takes a little longer but prevents the oil / fat bubbling or spitting at me I'll also make strategic cuts around rashers so the corners don't shrink making it all scrunched up, I like 'em nice n flat to ensure an even cook.
I don't fancy my bacon being too chewy or crispy, nice and soft/tender for me thanks :winking-izzy:

As for brand I usually end up buying Primo, not by any preference it's just what's at the supermarket.

jake-bacon.gif.c32b366359c6e941f6f372efdbde52d6.gif

beans

In the oven, 400 degrees for 20 minutes (less for thinner strips).  Comes out nice and flat, evenly cooked, and at the (to me) just right consistency of chewy and crispy.

I usually stick with H-E-B (store brand), less expensive than name brands, but if I had to or if it's on sale, I go with Hormel.