Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, nice to meet you!

AmaraEveinson

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I honestly have no idea how I found this website. One minute I was looking up "my little pony roleplay" and the next, I found this site and signed up. I was looking that up because I just finished creating my first MLP OC and I wanted to do something with her.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: When the show first came on air, I heard a lot of good things about it through the internet. So I decided to watch the first episode and have been watching since then. I'm not as big a fan as some people are, but I greatly enjoy the show and it's fandom.

My (user)name is Amara Eveinson and I'm from USA, Minnesota. I'm more of a huge anime fan then a MLP fan, but I've always wanted to go a brony convention or meet other bronies offline. I'm currently a second year student at an art school here in Minnesota and have an undeclared major. 

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forums! So happy to meet new faces :D I really hope you enjoy your stay and the forums are full of great friendly ponys that will Glady help you out any time that a need arises, the community also has bronys (like me)

So don't be shy to by yourself.

Enjoy your stay :P

Welcome to MLPForums!

I'm Wander and look forward to seeing your posts.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need anything just ask.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Brohoof! /)