ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World Reboot (OOC)(On Hiatus)

Hypn0ticD

@@Miss Reaper,

@@Gloomfury,

I hope you get your muse back, Miss Reaper!

I'm filling in for @Pripyat Pony, and working on another behemoth of a post where Pripyat's character Clare and Gloomfury's character Shamrock just found Celestia, and as well as just got in contact with my character Colette...

I'll send you a PM to fill you in on things after I get the post up...

I've also kinda misplaced my muse, which is why I've been practically dead around here, which I am immensely sorry for. I'm hoping it comes back soon

As of right now, I don't have any cell or data service because of my father, so I probably won't be able to view or respond to the rp outside of my home. I have to find wifi to do anything that I need to do and the school wifi isn't the best

Edited by ~Shadow Wolf~

@,

I should have a post up as Cicada up by the weekend, so you don't have to worry about being slow with your posts...

In the meantime, did anyone get their muse back yet??

@@Pripyat Pony, @, @@00Pony,

@, @, @@SilverHeart, @@Gloomfury, @@Windbreaker, @@GeneralDirection, @@Firehearted, @@Miss Reaper,@,

Still hoping your muses come back and give us something good, Miss Reaper and 00Pony! It's been a while since I've seen either one of you post...

Anyway, this is just a little reminder for everyone: the humans shouldn't be able to look after the Equestrians 24/7, as all of them have obligations such as school and/or work. Shirking either for too long could lead to negative consequences, so the Equestrians would be left to their own devices at some point.

Take that opportunity to have that Equestrian discover something new on their own, if they haven't done so already. In the last RP, Dawn Stripes, the RPer who played both Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, had did what I wanted him to -- had the Ponies discover new interests in the human world!

Rainbow Dash started an internet show, and Fluttershy worked in a pet shop, then volunteered in a hospital. Those are just examples; don't be afraid to wait for me to tell ya! Have your Equestrian explore and find something to do!

I'm gonna have AJ find a job, but I wanna cross that bridge first!

...And I just received word that Firehearted dropped out of RP. I'll try to get a post up as Erick, then Pripyat's characters, but Colette's gonna be stuck until Luna comes along...

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@, @, @@SilverHeart, @@Gloomfury, @@Windbreaker, @@GeneralDirection, @@Miss Reaper, @,

Alright, everyone... I really feel that the way things are currently going, the RP's just going to fail, so I'm just going to end it here.

I may start it up again on PRP, but as of now, it's time to being things to an end.

I'm sorry.

@, @@Love, @@SilverHeart, @@Gloomfury, @@Windbreaker, @@GeneralDirection, @@Miss Reaper, @,

Might as well utilize the OOC again, seeing as the RP's back on!

Two major hangups that need to be resolved are the lack of a Celestia, as well as Colette not having a Pony to find for a while... I've thought of a few options we could take to address this, and they're as follows:

- One option is to have Colette go Ponyless, but that will take her out of the action, as Luna won't appear for some time; I wouldn't want that, as she's my most developed character!

- (Miss Reaper) Another option is to have her Colette find Rarity, which could lead to shenanigans!

- A third is to revisit my original idea for Celestia, and have her remain behind in Equestria, as there's no one to play her...

Whatever happens, some retconning will have to be done, as Colette will have to send out communications all over again. Same with Clare, as she'll probably not be pulling double duty anymore... she could get in contact with other Finders instead of Colette...

@@Hypn0ticD,

Not to sound negative, but do we really need Celestia for this one? It means a bit of retconning to take her out, but we'd have to do that anyway to get Colette a new pony to find. And we also need to find someone to play Spike, too.

@@Miss Reaper,

Also, still waiting on you to post for Fluttershy

• Brohoof 1

@@Windbreaker,

I think I should retcon it so that Spike remains in Equestria, along with Celestia, as there's no one to fill either role -- well, Sunbutt's still willing to play Celestia, but we gotta wait for PRP...

@@Hypn0ticD, I always prefered the idea of Celestia remaining behind. Re my Avarice post; perhaps we could retcon that as Luna being sent, but @@00Pony, could make his Luna post as follows: Luna manages to escape falling thru the tear, perhaps by flapping her wings, but the tear is still there. She manages to hit Avarice with a spell which knocks the dragon pony thru the tear but as she falls, Avarice strikes out with her magic to drag Luna thru the tear with her, as her sister watches in horror...

• Brohoof 2

@@Hypn0ticD,

Nono, I just need to actually get myself to make a post... I think it'd be best if you could track down the posts I'm supposed to reply to, though, I don't really feel like digging through the thread to find them; I'm lazy, lol

My pony muse is coming back, slowly but surely...

(edited)

@@Miss Reaper,

Rarity only had a couple of posts with Mr Suit And Tie before he dropped off the radar, so starting over with her should be relatively easy...

She's paired off with my character Colette, as she doesn't have a Pony at the moment, but fair bit of warning: Colette's a guitar-wielding, horror video game playing YouTuber who just so happens to be even more of a tomboy than AJ or Rainbow Dash!

I'm gonna have to hunt down Twilight and Fluttershy's posts after work, as I REALLY gotta get ready to go! :(

Edited by Hypn0ticD
  • Brohoof 1

So yesterday after work didn't come to fruition, but I have today off, so I'll try and post as at least one character today