Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World Reboot (OOC)(On Hiatus)

Hypn0ticD

@@00Pony,

SOOOO good to see you post again! If you'd like, I can wrangle the last post for Bowen...

As for Luna, it's been decided that Celestia will remain behind in Equestria, as we don't have anyone to play her at the moment. To (literally) Pripyat:

@@Hypn0ticD, I always prefered the idea of Celestia remaining behind. Re my Avarice post; perhaps we could retcon that as Luna being sent, but @@00Pony, could make his Luna post as follows: Luna manages to escape falling thru the tear, perhaps by flapping her wings, but the tear is still there. She manages to hit Avarice with a spell which knocks the dragon pony thru the tear but as she falls, Avarice strikes out with her magic to drag Luna thru the tear with her, as her sister watches in horror...

@@Miss Reaper,

Do you need me to start a scenario where Colette finds Rarity? I definitely wanna see what shenanigans take place when a fashionista and a metalheaded, tomboyish gamer meet!

@Miss Reaper,

Do you need me to start a scenario where Colette finds Rarity? I definitely wanna see what shenanigans take place when a fashionista and a metalheaded, tomboyish gamer meet!

Sure thing! I'm looking forward to seeing these two interact!

@@Windbreaker, @@Miss Reaper,

.... Windbreaker has a point!

Speaking of whom, maybe I can plan a skit for Colette, which will take a little while, but it should give you a chance to catch up as Twilight and Fluttershy! ;)

Alrighty, I'll see about getting a post up tomorrow! It's late for me right now and I'm mobile, so I wanna wait 'til I can get to my computer, heh.

Using the OOC thread again because reasons!

@@Windbreaker,

I'll try to get in a post as the twins, then Erick in the next few day or two...

In the meantime, wanna plan out a collab for Alex and Colette? They're both YouTubers, and if memory serves correctly, I remember Alex does voice acting and singing work...

What should they collab on?

@@00Pony,

If you'd like, I can wrangle up the last posts for Aidan and Bowen, like I did for Miss Reaper...

@@00Pony,

Okay! I'll do that once I get home!

@@Windbreaker@@Miss Reaper,

Hopefully, Miss Reaper will be able to post come tomorrow...

Until then~....

Colette does the occasional dramatic reading -- usually creepypastas, as she's a massive horror hound! She hasn't watched the show at all as of yet, but she may or may not know about the infamous Pony Creepypastas...

What kind of voice work does Alex do?

@@Hypn0ticD,

Similar. Dramatic readings, voice acted in Machinima, occasionally does Vlogs set to gameplay of Titanfall, Halo, or whatever game he happens to be playing at the time. On rare occasions, he'd try his hand at anime fandubs, but he hasn't had much luck there. No one does the anime he's into.

He hasn't had much luck with singing yet, though I think it'd be funny if he did one Vlog entirely in song. He mostly does it in a folk or blues style. Not much of a metalhead, you see.

@@00Pony,

The last post I could track down for Aidan and Bowen:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/108955-an-unexpected-trip-to-the-human-world-rp-reboot/?p=3188716

Last post for Twilight:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/108955-an-unexpected-trip-to-the-human-world-rp-reboot/?p=3180051

And my last post for AJ:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/108955-an-unexpected-trip-to-the-human-world-rp-reboot/?p=3213312

As for Luna, she can simply get into a scrap with Avarice, who then opens a tear, but is knocked into said tear by Luna, but ends up getting dragged in as well...

@@Windbreaker

I'll try to have another post up sometime tomorrow, but not sure when...

In the meantime...

Maybe they can collaborate on a blues song? It'll be out of Colette's comfort zone, since she is a metalhead, but she can sing! And she has instruments, too!

@@Miss Reaper,

I hate to be pushy, but any chance of a post soon?

@@Windbreaker,

Colette only has ~10,000 subscribers for each of her channels, but she's been on YouTube since she was 12. Add to that, she regularly collaborates with the twins, so Alex shouldn't have an issue getting in contact with her!

Also, slight modification to her backstory, she runs two channels, one for her music, and one for dramatic readings let's plays.

She occasionally dresses up in costume for certain games or when covering certain songs -- for example, wearing an Aperture Science tshirt and orange pants for Portal covers, an orange jumpsuit for SCP let's plays, or more recently, a security hat and tshirt for Five Nights at Freddy's LPs...

Back on topic! We can go over the sing and who sings what via PM, so it can be posted as well, a single post, but for everyone to read when they can!

@@Miss Reaper,

Fingers crossed, Miss Reaper! Maybe Rarity can make costumes for Colette...?

@@Pripyat Pony, @@~The Snowy Wolf~, @@00Pony,

@,@@Love, @@SilverHeart, @@Gloomfury, @@Windbreaker, @@GeneralDirection, @@Miss Reaper, @,

Using the OOC again, so it doesn't get lonely!

Anyhow, I have two things to address.

The first is that starting Monday, I have to get up at the asscrack of dawn for work for the next two weeks, so I may be a bit slower than normal (not that I'm super fast right now!)

.... I am not a morning person in the slightest, so wish me luck!

The next thing is that Windbreaker and I are trying to keep our characters, Alex and Colette active, they're gonna upload a collaboration video on YouTube.

I'll be sure to save a link, so be sure to have your character(s) have a look!

Edited by Hypn0ticD

...Honestly, I don't have an excuse this time.

Nope, it's just been straight-up procrastination. Been too lazy to write up a post for this.

I'll try to get a post done today, I honestly will. And if I still haven't done it by the end of the day, please feel free to whack me upside the head with a newspaper or something.

• Brohoof 1