Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World Reboot (OOC)(On Hiatus)

Hypn0ticD

@@~The Snowy Wolf~, @@Windbreaker, @@GeneralDirection,

Since his post is the furthest along, I'll have Erick's post up sometime tonight. From there, I'll try my hand at Chloe.

Just so you know, I'm terrible at accents, and I can't really find a good Irish accent guide, so I'm more than likely gonna forgo the phonetic text for the first few posts as Chloe...

Wow, this week's already off to a really shit start. I had gotten with this girl just before Saturday, and today had to tell her that now wasn't the best time for me, and as I was feeling like shit on the way home, she made the whole thing about her. She was saying I was leading her on when I was just trying to make things work, until I decided that I couldn't handle it. FML

I know, my post was like nothing, but it should get the ball rolling again

Edited by ~The Snowy Wolf~

(edited)

@@GeneralDirection, @@~The Snowy Wolf~,

Sorry for the short post, but hopefully, its something you can work with, GD! I'll try to make my subsequent posts longer!

And does Chloe live by herself, or with someone? Also, does she live in a an apartment or house?

@@Pripyat Pony,

Finally getting to your inquiry, Pripyat! I sowwy! :(

But anyhow, perhaps it's the bad taste that Nios left in my mouth regarding Queen Chrysalis' "reformation", but I wanna see a bad guy remain bad; my intention in the original RP (and hopefully this version!) was for Queen Chrysalis to remain the villain, as sending the Equestrians to Earth would provide for one hell of a bargaining chip, especially with the Princesses. Instead, we got a mentally regressed woman child that was isolated for the vast majority of the last RP...

I was also hoping that Earth would be a huge surprise to everyone, Avarice included. Granted, that was not the case in the last RP, but changes had to be made in order to include the Queen.

Also, I was thinking that getting everyone home would take all off their magic, hence the importance of getting everyone together -- but having Alicorn magic certainly wouldn't hurt! ;)

I do like your idea of Avarice trying to take over Earth -- but she is in New York City, and New York natives won't take her shit lying down, to say the least! The natives there tough as nails. Especially after 9/11... Perhaps she could take a few poor saps by force?

I also like the idea of Avarice using Amy to get by, but like I said before, I'd rather see Avarice remain a villain...

On another note, what's with your posts as of late? They've been the bare minimum....

Perhaps describe your characters' surroundings, try to include their thoughts and emotions, others' reactions, etc. Anything to pad your posts, and more importantly, develop your characters! I know it's to keep things moving, but you're moving a little too fast!

Slow down a bit and try to invest more time in your characters, well, character. It'll add length to your posts and give @Gloomfury and @~The Snowy Wolf~ more to work with.

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@@Hypn0ticD, Oh, she will remain bad; just that she'll see that in order to get back to Equestria, she'll have to unbend a little. After all, once back, she knows damn well that Celestia and Luna will want to punish her so she'll use her "reformation" to get out of that. It's less her being transformed into good than finding out that friendship can be used as another tool in her repertoire. Come on, we've all known people like her; nice as pie, but only with a self serving motive.

And sorry about the posts; I should be back to normal now. I had to go to the dentist and I have terrible dentist phobia, so I wasn't sleeping and found making long posts even more difficult than before.

Oh, and maybe have Chrysalis contact Cicada at some point, now she's fed?

@@Pripyat Pony

I was going to do that, actually. Chrysalis needs to seek advice (read as 'complain to Cicada for a while').

Also general question, are Spike and Fluttershy doing anything while Alex is out with Corsica? If not, I'll post for Alex while I'm handling Aegis and Chrysalis.

@@Pripyat Pony,

Ohhhhh, okay! That sounds quite a bit more insidious! Pulling one over on Amy or even Luna may be a bit difficult, as they're played by @00Pony, so...

Ohhh yes, the dentist. Bane of many. I dread the dentist as well!

@@Windbreaker,

I left a rather crappy post, but there should be a chance to mentally gripe about her finders to Cicada!

...Okay, so you said it before I did. My bad!

@@Miss Reaper,

@@Astral Legend,

But yeah, feel free to post whatever Spike and Fluttershy are doing whilst Alex talks to Corsica! Perhaps they could get curious about all the strange doohickeys whilst he's out??

@@Love,

I removed it, so it should be gone... I even checked...

@@00Pony,

I was saying that @Pripyat Pony's character Avarice won't be able to pull one over on your characters so easily!

@@Miss Reaper,

@@Astral Legend,

@@~The Snowy Wolf~,

...Speaking of which, we still need to get thst Skype call underway, so Colette can find a Princess and a fashionista

so she can introduce them to Rammstein!

I'm going to try and post something tomorrow. I would have today, but I was in a major depressive slump after hearing of the loss of a creative inspiration and hero of mine. I will post tomorrow, actually. Not try.

I'll try to get another post up tomorrow as well!

@@00Pony,

May I ask who it was who passed, 00? My condolences, either way!

Also, if @Miss Reaper doesn't post by tomorrow night, I'll go ahead and have Colette find Luna, so you don't have to wait so long...

@@Hypn0ticD,

It was Monty Oum, lead animator for Rooster Teeth, and creator of the web series RWBY. I never got to meet him, which I would have loved to, but the guy was still a huge inspiration for me.

And I was also in a bit of a depressive slump yesterday if only because my friends were in a depressive slump because of the passing of Monty Oum. But mostly, I haven't posted lately due to schoolwork and pure procrastination, truth be told. I'm going to try and get a post out today myself!

...Just as soon as I get home from college. Thank goodness I won't have to go to campus for the rest of the week, but I'll be back by this afternoon! And then posting will happen! Hopefully!