Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bug regarding Name Changes

Lightwing
Go to solution Solved by SCS,

For a reason that I can't understand,my Name Changes doesn't restart properly.In fact,i only get 1 name change.

I've got two screenshots from the issue,one from today at morning,and another from this time.

1QOx1wf.png

It didn't resetted properly,and i only got 1 name change,starting from the last time I changed my name.

fvXoZQD.png

Hello Lightwing,

I've noticed the same thing last night with mine and apparently it maybe a "side effect" to the recent Virtual Machine/Server Migration. This has also affected images when you edit posts, and links.

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked the settings for subscribers, and you guys should be getting 3 name changes every 15 days.

@Lightwing, or anyone else: are you still experiencing this issue?

I'll do more investigation into various settings involving the store, payment processing, subscriptions, and so on to make sure there's not something going awry in the processes behind all of this. If I can't figure it out myself I'll notify Poniverse IT.

In the meantime, I'll be more than happy to do manual display name changes for anyone who isn't able to change their display name as a result of this issue.

• 3 months later...

It seems your issue was resolved, and has not occurred since, so I'll go ahead and close this question out. Should you find that your question was not fully answered at a later point, or should the issue arise again, please make a new topic. Thank you.

• Brohoof 2