Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc To justify the means (sign ups/ OOC discussion)

Vae Victis

@literally snails

Oh sorry XD. Well the main antogonists have already made their move. Not sure how we'd incorporate secondary villains.

@magos ampharose

How do you feel about it magos?

Just because they're villains, doesn't mean they're antagonists. I've always wanted to try and give the Yokai seven an antihero role, but I've never had a chance before now.

@literally snails

Okay. I looked through your OCs and I think they are okay. I just want magos to okay them too.

PM me when he does. The fourth one with no OC page is a minotaur named Havoc. Nothing too special with him, super strength and endurance and the like, D+ class.

@,

Well, this is... Oh, wait.

Well, hello there, my friend! I can see that you are relatively new here. I'm going to assume that you read all the rules and know what all of our lingo means. If not, then just send me a PM and ask.

Alright. So, not to be rude, but this character is... kinda a blank slate. While they are good for a number of reasons, DM's enjoy backstory and personality- if you come in with nothing, we won't have anything to tie into the game and, thus, make it more likely for you to feel like you are merely being dragged along. So, before I accept your character, could I ask that you expand your character's backstory at least, if not the personality too? It should be a paragraph or two at least. It's nothing personal, and if you don't want to, that's fine, but I think it would lead to a better experience.

And, besides, how much of a chance do you think that this stallion will stand up to bearers of ancient spirits, battle monks, and a particularly moody spirit of Death without any training or weapons? ;)

Edited by Magos Amphrose

• 4 weeks later...

@@Samurai Equine

I'm sorry if Snowstorm seems OP. He has weaknesses, but he's not the pushover you were probably expecting.

I don't expect him to be. The bigger the challenge, the better! :lol: My character, at the risk of being a gary stu, has a lot of surprises as well. I try to spell out everything about him in the character profile, to be fair. Anything else will be earned through the RP's story.

Sorry to double post but I have a question...

I've talking about this privately with Dirge/Hokuto's Heir. I noticed there is still room in the character roster and we're allowed up to four characters each. I know it's a little late in game, but...

May I also register another fan character of mine? His name is Shogun Equine. He is basically Samurai Equine's leader/general. Samurai follows his orders when Celestia doesn't have any, or when she can't be bothered. :)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shogun-equine-r7299

It was kind of implied at the beginning of the RP that delegates from around Equestria were attending, and Shogun definitely fits that role.

He won't be used to fight in the matches or anything! I just felt like I should register him now before he becomes important later in the RP. He might eventually get more focus time, if the story delves deeper into my character's involvement. Not that I'm trying to take away focus time from anyone else, I'm just covering all my bases.

• Brohoof 1

@samurai equine

I don't see a problem with it. I'm sure magos will be okay with it too ^__^.

As soon as you respond to my last post.... This RP can truly begin.

@magos ampharose @literally snails @samurai equine

Once samurai makes his next post..... The fun begins!

@@Samurai Equine,

You also made him yesterday without the words 'recently made' or anything like that. :mellow:

It needs more detail, and I would like that done soon, but, by all means, continue playing with him. :)

@

I just lost all of my data on a 2000+ character post in the making detailing Agririon's sorrow and his recovery of the princesses' souls, but then the page refreshed because... computers. I am almost as sad as Agririon now, and will probably not get to post again today.

Edited by Magos Amphrose

@

Thanks!

Yeah. REALLY sorry this is such short notice. I really did mean to do this sooner, honest. :please: But this is the last character I will register. Promise!

Like I was telling Hokuto privately, if you're familiar with Japanese history, all samurai have answered to people like Daimyos and the Shogunate when the Emperor could not be reached, usually because the Shogunate were given authority to carry out the Emperor's wishes.

And yes, I know I just made the profile over night, and I'm sorry if it's not too specific. I just figured, less is more. He is really a supplemental character; Samurai is my main focus character, and I figure he all ready has enough of an "arsenal". I can make his profile more specific, if it's necessary. Maybe send me a Private Message if you want to discuss it in length.

AND! Like I told Hokuto, I didn't make this character just for this RP. All the OCs I make are precious to me, and I'll gladly use them for other things besides this. :)

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

Hay guys can i rejoin? 

This is my blade

attachicon.gifMasamune.jpeg

Honestly, I don't have a problem with it. I would just like to say 3 things:

1. I would like magos amphrose to also approve. But as for me, I have no problem as you've posted you're OC here before.

2. This RP has taken a tone of morbidity, as a fair warning.

3. Bonus points for using auron's base model sword!

I was going to use his Celestial Masamune but i figured it was too OP, that and my version of the Celestial  Masamune is immune to magic and makes me immune to magic as well

Just remember that everyone is fallable in this RP. Magos is on extended leave, as far as I can tell, so I'll just go ahead and let you in. PM me so that we may discuss how to write you in.

@samurai equine @literally snails

I'm sorry for the intensive delay. I thought magos would be back by now, and that we would continue sooner than this. I will post shortly, and we shall continue.

@bard

That's understandable. If you wish, I can fill you in on what's happened in PMs if you still want to continue. It'd be easy to write you back in.

Sure. 

I'd happily join back in. I've been feeling incredibly stressed lately, and RPing is a form of relief. When I find time for it.

I'll try to write things in a way that if I disappear again things can still play out, if need be.

Hay guys can i rejoin? 

This is my blade

attachicon.gifMasamune.jpeg

I look forward to that! My character in this RP is currently armed with a very similar sword. :)

@samurai equine @literally snails

I'm sorry for the intensive delay. I thought magos would be back by now, and that we would continue sooner than this. I will post shortly, and we shall continue.

No probs. I can be patient.

Sorry for vanishing, guys. I've been far more swamped this semester than I expected. I've barely had time to sleep. :/

Welcome back, Bard!  ^_^

I look forward to that! My character in this RP is currently armed with a very similar sword.

My character's sword looks like a trumpet. Probably because it is one.

The other is basically Indiana Jones with a thorny vine instead of a whip.

Welcome back, Bard! 

Thanks bruh. :D

(Im not sure what's happening on the train, so I'll wait for that.)

@, posted, saying that a wave of brainwashed pegasi, including Shogun, would soon be assaulting the train. I assumed it'd be a couple more posts before they got there, but @@Samurai Equine's post establishes otherwise, and the train's currently under attack by mindwiped pegasi. My post was just me playing along accordingly.

Encore's still in the car we started in, using his trumpet to try to prevent any pegasi getting into the train car. Samurai and Evergreen are one car over, and Samurai is fighting a mindwiped Shogun. 

Afaik, that's about it at the moment. 

Oh, also. I'm still Bard. Just Strider instead.