Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First time buying merch?

Applesmack & Brandy

My first bought piece of merchandise was a Ty fluttershy. I was on a band trip halfway across the country from where I'm from, surrounded by supportive friends. his made purchasing it really easy because I knew i wouldn't see that store owner again! (Not that i think he cared, a sale is a sale). Other than that, all my other purchases have been online, at a convention, or a gift from a friend. I haven't faced my fear yet of buying pony merch in a non-brony environment all by myself :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I am a girl, and when I first started collecting Mlp stuff at 13 I was pretty short, so I just looked like a happy 10 year old buying cute toys, I didnt really had any embarrasing story, the first Mlp piece of merch I bought was a Pinkie Pie and Diamond Rose set, back from the Crystal Empire collection, Mlp wasnt really famous on my country at all back then, it was the only thing the store had and the box was covered in tape and was pretty damaged, but I was still happy because i finally got some merch, oh and it was really pricy considering it looked like crap, still the store didnt offered a discount, but i really wanted to get something so i bought lol and that was my story :)