gaming Do you need PS+ (PS4 ver.) to play Destiny?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

I have the game and to be able to play the Crucible PvP multiplayer you are required a PS+ membership. It is also required for co-op. You will still be able to play the game but you won't be able to access any of the multiplayer modes. Although when I got my copy of the game it came with a 30 day PS+ subscription.

• Brohoof 1

I am planning to buy destiny for PS4 or PS3. I wanted to play without paying any subscription thingy. Is there anyway?

As in the chart posted earlier, if you want to play Destiny online totally free, PS3 is the one to get. PS4 requires a Plus sub for multiplayer. If your one of your friends happens to have a Plus sub and doesn't own a PS4 (because they love handheld systems), then you can add their account to your PS4 and enjoy some Plus benefits on your account including multiplayer without needing to buy one yourself. :)

• Brohoof 1

If you purchase Destiny on the PS3's online marketplace - get a soft copy of the game, if you will - you'll be given a free download for the game on PS4, and you'll keep your character and everything once you actually do it. 

It's a deal Bungie's running on account of the current generation shift the game got released during. I just purchased the game myself for the 360.

• Brohoof 1