Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Roleplay World - New Character Database!

Arylett Charnoa

I think the first thing everypony will notice is that there is now a Roleplay button on the forums' bar in the upper right hand corner. You might be wondering why that is. And rightly so!

Introducing the new Character Database! We've created an actual database for RP World's characters, which is better-organized, keeps a consistent format, and is easier to fill in. Simply click on Add a Character and you will be brought to a nifty form that you can fill out with all of your character's information. You'll be able to provide a visual of your character as well, if you so choose.

But what about the old Character Database? What happened to that? The old Character Database is now the Character Archives. You may still access your character's information. It is also asked for the sake of ease that you take any old characters that you continue to keep using in RP World and convert it to the new system. In other words; just go into the Character Archives and copypaste it all into a new character entry.

Besides that, everything else in RP World remains the same. You still link to your character in the OOC thread in order to sign-up for a roleplay.

I hope everypony enjoys this new addition. Happy roleplaying, roleplayers. :)

• Brohoof 6

Where did my OC go ? :o

Presumably, the archives.

I might point out that the layout of the database doesn't work very well for us mobile users :/

Well i have converted all of my one characters. Wasn't too difficult, mostly just copy pasting. ;) dont worry everyone its real easy.

• Brohoof 1