Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@@Blitz Boom

"Really? I didn't know horns grew back..." Book said, surprised. "Was the bomb fun to fix? What was the bomb for anyways?" Book asked her, smiling and trying to be friendly to her still, even though he already was talking with her and they were acting like old friends.

@@Harmony Cube,

"Somepony in town told me, unless the horn is broken off aaaaaall the way then no horn. No magic."

Blitz tried to think for a moment about how it would be to never have magic any more, and she shrugged slightly at the thought. She needed magic to do some of the really Cool stuff.

"And bomb? Yes, yes, it works now. I made a new one. Better, stronger. gave it to Pinkie Pie."

@,

That's when Blitz heard Disruptis and turned around, about to ask him what *Adon* was when she saw the work he did with big eyes. When he was done she opened her mouth to ask how he did that, when he collapsed and the thing fell from his hooves.

"Whoa! Are you okay mister?"

She did a small jump and went over there quickly, storing the question away in a part of her mind that were so much a chaos that she'd likely forget it before her guests even left. But it was okay, it was more important to see to the collapsed pony right now than to ask about magic anyway, and to stop the thing he just let go off from getting anywhere.

She put a hoof down and stopped it from falling under a crate, instead prompting to have it rest against her leg as she looked down on the stallion with a confused and concerned look on her face.

((Yes, I know Book asked after he fell, but this way it'll run smoothly for us all. :) ))

@,

She was happy to see that he seemed to be all right, but as to his question... Well, this was gonna be tricky.

"Depends, can it take fire, and how long time would I have? The furnace takes awhile to warm up."

Even if she did have her magic she wouldn't be able to do this. Her magic was only telekinesis and small embers right now, to have enough fire to form metal? Nuhuh. That's why she had a furnace. Or okay, she had a small container out back lined with metal and wood she Used as a furnace, but that was close enough anyway.

She normally didn't want to use it without her horn though. Playing with fire was dangerous, and if she had to get all up close... She wasn't entirely sure if she was covered in something flammable right now.

((Can understand that. Let's get you sorted then. :) ))

@@Blitz Boom

"So you'll be alright for now?" He asked. "So you gave up a bomb that blew your horn off, almost all the way to another pony? Why would you do that and so what was it even for?" Book asked, very curious for answers for it. He smiled and watched Blitz curiously since it was a kid making it.

@,

(I'm so sorry I haven't replied in a while. :blush: )

Stoneheart heard a knock at the door and trotted to it, opening it and seeing Storm. "Hey Storm," she said lightheartedly. "How are you?" she asked, making a sweeping gesture, welcoming him in. She stifled a yawn and went to close her bedroom door.

@@Midnight Starfall

Storm smiled as he walked in, closing the door behind him. "Hey Stoneheart, I'm doing alright, how about you? Oh and sorry I'm late, I got caught up in something.." He said smiling, though the word 'something' had an underlying hint of frustration. "I actually got angry enough to shout at somepony... That might've even been the first time in my life so far..." Storm told her, his frustrated tone changing to a thoughtful one.

(OOC: No problem  :))

@,

"I'm good, thanks," Stoneheart said.

She wondered how anypony could anger him, he was always so cheerful. "What did they do?" she asked curiously.

I've yelled at ponies before. They deserved it though, since it wasn't nice to ignore me all through the school year as a filly.

@@Midnight Starfall

Storm's smile dropped into a more neutral expression and he sighed. "Well.. Basically what happened is this... As I was flying on my way over to your house I saw an upside-down crate moving and decided to check it out..." Here Storm frowned. "I found what looked like a small half-changeling filly who was terrified half to death and thought I was going to hurt her or something..." A tear dripped out of one of his eyes, wiping it away Storm continued his tale. "So I laid down, so I wouldn't be intimidatingly tall, and pulled out one of the 'Oat's of Honey' cookies I made this morning out of my basket." Here he paused. "There's also now a cookie missing..." Storm said with a wry grin.

"Anyways, I gave her the cookie... She seemed surprised that I was being nice at all... And then, some... Prejudiced, Mean, DOWNRIGHT...." He stopped and took a deep breath. "Sorry about that... Anyways some mare came up, probably to drop a banana peel into the garbage... And I didn't notice until she had already done something.." Storm took another breath. "She walked up and said, rather scathingly.. "What is that thing?" And the poor little filly bolted off into the bushes..." Here he actually got a rather large frown on his face, and glared off into space. "The little half-changeling filly, named Brittle Buzz, had changed her tail in her panic to get away.. And that mean mare dismissed poor Brittle, and even tried to justify herself saying 'Oh just a changeling, Good riddance.' GRR..." Storm took several calming breaths.

"And I guess I just kind of let my sudden anger get the better of me for a second. I yelled at her a bit, before flying off.... I hope Brittle is alright..." He said, trailing off sadly.

@,

"That sounds terrible!" Stoneheart said sincerely. She knew what it was like to be lonely and mocked by everypony. It wasn't a very nice feeling. "We could go look for her, if you'd like," she offered. She knew she might of gotten far away from Ponyville by now, but there's no harm in looking.

@@Midnight Starfall

Storm smiled. "I would love to, but from what I could see... That might do more harm than good..." He said. "She was scared of me, and since she's likely even more terrified due to the mare from earlier... She'd likely bolt even if I did find her." Storm explained. "Plus, if I did go look for her, it would likely be better to go alone.. Like I said, she seemed very timid... And bringing a new, unfamiliar and possibly dangerous pony may compound the problem, rather than solve it." He informed Stoneheart sadly. "So even as worried as I am, I'm going to let her calm down, and perhaps look for her later today... For now, I'd like you to try some of the food I brought before it goes cold..." Storm said with a small smile.

@,

"Oh, alright. That makes sense," Stoneheart said to him. She looked around her house, but remembered she didn't have a dining table, just a coffee table in front of the couch. "You can set the food on the coffee table," she said, and went to get some plates from the kitchen.

@@Midnight Starfall

"Okie Dokie Lokie!" Storm said, walking over and setting the basket down near the coffee table. "Heh, I don't know where Pinkie got that phrase, but it's really really fun to say!" He exclaimed to himself. "Okie Dokie Lokie, Artichokee, Hokee Pokie, Folkie! Hehehe" Storm giggled, happily rhyming as many words as he could with the phrase Pinkie invented.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

Stoneheart grabbed a couple plates from the kitchen and set them on the coffee table. She went back to get some napkins, setting them on the table as well. "Do we need something to drink? I have water or milk," she said, grabbing a couple cups and setting them on the stove.

"Oh, that's ok! I made lemonade!" Storm informed Stoneheart happily, pulling a medium sized pitcher out of the basket. "It's strawberry lemonade! Yummy." He said, now pulling out the rest of the stuff he brought.

Taking a couple of plates, he scooped some mashed potatoes on to each, using one of the ladles he had brought. Storm then used a second ladle to pour the cream of mushroom soup over them. Taking yet another ladle, this one smaller, he poured some mixed peas and carrots onto the side of each dish, before setting them down on the coffee table. Next, Storm pulled a couple of cups out of the picnic basket (which seemed to be clown size or something) and poured some lemonade out, setting them next to the food dishes.

"Presto!" He exclaimed. "Food is served!" Storm announced happily.

@,

"Oh, okay," Stoneheart said, putting the two cups away and trotting over towards the couch. She sat down, taking a plate. "Thank you," she said to him gratefully. She looked at Storm and smiled, and began eating.

She loved the food after just one bite. She never tasted anything better, which is sad, but true.

"Yum!" Storm said happily, his food already more than halfway gone. "So do you like it Stoneheart?" He asked her, before taking a sip of his lemonade. "I mean, I may have rushed just a bit, so it's not my best work since I woke up kinda late, it was already about ten when I started, and the food's probably not as warm as it should be since I took so long to get here and all..." Storm trailed off... "So... Yeah..." He said uncertainly.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

"It's awesome!" Stoneheart said. "It's sooooo much better than the burned and charred food that I cook." She took a sip of her lemonade, and set the cup back on the table.

"I wasn't asking for a hot-off-the-stove meal or anything. As long as it's well cooked and something different than an apple, it's good to me."

@@Midnight Starfall

Storm blushed a bit and looked down, not used to receiving complements. "Thanks... I'm glad you like it..." He said, happy that he hadn't botched up the meal. Forcing his blush down, he ate what was left on his plate, before getting up and trotting to the sink to clean the dish.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

Stoneheart nodded, drinking the rest of her lemonade. She picked up her plate and cup and set them on the stove to wash them after Storm was finished.

She absently looked at all the rusty spots and burn marks on her stove where she burnt food, remembering the time she tried to master cooking but failed amazingly.

@@Midnight Starfall

Storm finished washing his dishes, and dried them before putting them off to the side. "Well, I guess I should get my basket back to my house... After that I'll see if I can find little Brittle, and make sure she's ok.." He said to Stoneheart, packing up his (Clown sized =P) basket. "I'll let you know how it goes later..." Storm said. "Have a nice rest-of-the-day."

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

"Alright, you too," Stoneheart said as she walked to the sink, putting her plate there to wash in a minute. She trotted to the door and opened it, holding the door for him. She looked out, seeing her front yard deserted as usual. She looked at the flowers, and made a mental note to water them.

@@Harmony Cube,

"Oh yeah, totally fine. I still got things to do that doesn't need magic, so just to wait wait wait.

And I gave it to Pinkie because she is sooo Awesome! I make her stuff all the time, and this was so that her party cannon could make a big kaboom in the sky!"

Blitz always got a glimmer in her eye at the mention of Pinkie Pie. It might be considered fan-girl admiration but... Okay, it was literally just that.

She took a hoof to her mouth, scratching her chin and starred into the air for a bit.

"Huh... Perhaps I should've left a note so she knows how to use it safely"

@,

She was stopped in her trailing off when Disruptis started to speak, and when he said those magical final words... Well, somepony who would have not known her would have considered her to have lost it at that point, plus a little more.

"Hehehehehehe.

How much boom? Crush a boulder? Pulverize a boulder? Or *create your own cave* kaboom?"

The fact that she even had anything that could accomplish that last one was a testament to how few actually got out here to try and talk her out of stuff or control that the dangerous things were taken away. She hadn't used it more than once, and it were pretty much the most volatile thing she had, but if it was a giant kaboom he wanted... Hehehe. Oh, he would get it.

@,

Out in the forest Brittle had gotten herself lost once more in her attempt to get as far away from the town as she could right now and had to stop for a break. Her legs couldn't take her far and her wings hadn't regrown yet, though at least her tail were back to normal.

She looked around, noticing a stream of water running nearby. It didn't look like there were anypony here, and she could use a drink after all this running... Y-Yes, a little slurp couldn't hurt, surely.

Wandering over, cautiouslly looking all around her on the way, she lowered her head and took a sip, getting a sudden paniced startle when something bopped into her head, making the green fire burst once more around her face, leaving her with a donkey mule and two-coloured eyes.

Before full on panic could settle in though, she saw the originator of it: A turtle that had slowly swum into her face. It looked at her, but didn't seem to mind her much and swum off again.

"J-Just a turtle..."

Relaxing a little more she made sure to look in the water this time as well before lowering her head once more, seeing nothing there and finally able to enjoy a drink of water.

Whilst drinking, her mind began to settle down a little more into just caution instead of panic and fear, and with the more relaxed state of mind the green flame came once more, but this time reverting her back to her base form again.

She might not have been as relaxed if she had taken a real notice of the small burrow in the ground on the other side of the stream, a burrow large enough to comfortably house a timberwolf or something alike, but for now she were blissfully unaware.

((Sorry for the time this took, had a weird day yesterday))