open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@,

@,

The trip had given the edge over to Ziggy for sure, and when Blizzard came skating over to the place she was flying on her head, looking up/down on him, depending on how you'd categorise that sort of thing.

"Perhaps next time, you will win? In time we might see, but let's now get in."

She flipped and landed on her hooves before putting her wings back in and bowing her neck so she could get into the bakery without hitting her head on the door frame... Again. She was just happy Storm, Pinkie and/or the twins hadn't seen her when she was about to leave, forgot to look and had smacked straight into the frame like some sort of slapstick comedy. Thankfully, it hadn't been hard enough to give her a nosebleed or something like that, but it had been a teensie bit awkward.

Speaking of Storm and Pinkie though...

"Hey Storm, hey Pinkie. Slept well?"

She moved forward and to the side so she wouldn't make it hard for anypony else to leave or enter the shop, then lifted a hoof and waved at the couple. SHe also saw the head of Last Stand turn and look at her with the one, ice blue and narrow eyes, but she would get to her soon enough.

@@Blitz Boom,@@PrincessLobay,  

Blizzard was a shy around a lot of ponies so he walked in and quietly sat down, "Uh...h-hello." he said in a low voice. Blizzard was fin around 2 even 3 ponies, but being in the same room with 4 just seemed a little to much for the ice pony. So he stayed quiet and tried not to draw attention to himself.

@@Blitz Boom@,

"Hey Ziggy!" Storm and Pinkie called from their respective position in the shop. "I slept like foal! Stormy makes for a great pillow." Pinkie said, giggling as she happily answered the half-zebra's question.

Storm laughed, "I'm not sure if I was a pillow or a teddy-bear, but either way I slept great!" He added. "So, How's your day been Ziggy?"

"And who's your friend?" Pinkie asked, pointing at the nervous looking pony. The only reason she hadn't already rushed over to him in her usual exuberant way, was because she was still serving some customers. Let it never be said that Pinkie Pie has provided anything less than optimal service! (:P)

"Nicetomeetyouwhat'syournameI'mStormShine,let's be friends!" Storm greeted quickly, suddenly standing in front of the shy-stallion and holding out a muffin. "Want a muffin?"

@,@@Blitz Boom,  

Blizzard cringed a little and couldn't hardly speak. His face was,  :wacko: "Uh...hi. I'm I-Ice Blizzard. N-nice to meet you. St-storm shine was it? Hi." He got a little more confidence, "No thanks about the muffin I'm good." Blizzard was still a little shy and didn't really say much.

@

"Okie Dokie!" Storm replied, happily munching on the wonderfully divine baked confection known to most as a muffin.

"Nice to meet you too Blizzard! Always happy to make new friends, more friends is more fun after all!" He told the somewhat-more-confident-seeming earth pony after finishing off the muffin, an action that took him all of two seconds.

@,

@,

"Awh, ain't this just adorable?"

Ziggy looked over things as Storm and Blizzard talked out, the later seemingly having his confidence balloon popped for some reason. She wasn't exactly sure why, though it looked like he was mighty nervous about Something, but the exchange of words really did look adorable, though it might be a little harsh if Blizzard had an actual problem and took some offence to that... Hmmm... Oh well, perhaps she'd try to fix things by saying something nice.

"You should've seen him outside. After I sort of almost hit him, he started to skate over the ground with frozen magic, and he made up this nice sculpture for me."

She held up the little sculpture that currently was headless, with bite marks down the neck, and eyed it like you would a wild muffin that had gone too far from it's flock.

"You should show them Blizzard. I bet they'd be all sorts of impressed too."

She said the last after having gone near and poked him slightly in the side with her right leg's knee. After that, she couldn't help it anymore and started to gnaw on the ice sculpture again, going straight for the neck.

From a few tables over, Last watched the show unfold a little by little, being quiet and generally just seeing how it would go. A few things here and there had bit notice in with her, but she wasn't making a conclusion about how things were going on just yet, especially after what Ziggy had said about the clearly-not-a-unicorn pony and magic.

@,@@Blitz Boom,  

Blizzard stood up, "Ok, stand back." Blizzard closed his eyes and imagined Storm in his head the best he could, and made an ice sculpture of him in his hoof. "What do you think? Is it you? Did I mess up anything?" He asks as he gives Storm the ice sculpture of him.

@@@Blitz Boom,

Storm blinked as he examined the sculpture, a wide grin stretching his face. "That's amazering!" He declared happily, "It's super detailed and the lack of color makes my eyes look like they could be similar to a normal pony's, which is interesting to see.." Storm chuckled, gesturing at his hetero-chromatic ocular orbs.

(edited)

@,

@,

Ziggy clapped her hooves at the new sculpture. It looked really well done, and tasty too, just like hers was. All frosty and delicious.

"See? he's like... Several shades of Awesome right there. Tasty art is the best."

The neck on her own got crushed under her teeth and she now held the torso in her hooves, happily munching on the frozen remains of her likeness whilst she looked at Storm like she was daring him to do the same. At Pinkie too, just in case she wanted to have a taste of the Stormy Pop and Ziggy would be able to see some sort of sneaking on her behalf towards the gathered group. That is, if the ponies in line had started to fade out a little more eventually.

Edited by Blitz Boom

@@Blitz Boom,@,  

Blizzard replies shyly, "Hehe, I'm glad you all like it. I run a part-time ice sculpture business, where I make custom made sculptures, for a fair price. You should come and see me sometime, and tell ya what, when you come to my shop, they're free for you guys, because you're all so friendly."

caliber stopped at the edge of ponyville. he grinned. "time to pay a friend a visit...also, i miss pinkie's cupcakes, but thats beside the point..." he made his way in, and some ponies murmured about him. well, he was semi-famous. he walked to the sugercube corner. "YO! GUESS WHO!!" he yelled, as he started ordering everything on the menu. he grinned at ice blizzard. 

@

"Ooo~, I should totally stop by sometime!" Storm agreed with a nod, "But I'm not gonna let you just give them to me for free!" He added, "I'll pay just like anypony else."

@

Pinkie quickly got to work gathering everything the new stallion had ordered, piling it up on the counter with a smile.

Storm appeared in front of the new pony nearly instantly, after finishing what he was saying to Blizzard of course. "HithereI'mStormShinewhat'syournamewannabemyfriend?" He said quickly, looking at the new pony hopefully, always excited to make more friends. "Oh, and do you want a muffin?" Storm asked, holding one out. That may just become part of his normal greeting at this rate... Muffins are awesome after all!

caliber spun around, and replied "heckyeahiwannabeyourfriendmynamescaliber!!" he then took the muffin,and started eating. "so, your names storm shine, eh? well, as you heard, im caliber." he held out his hoof for a shake. "expert swordspony, and full-time traveler." he said with a hint of pride. "well met." 

when pinkie asked for the money, caliber tossed her a couple of rather big gems, and sat down. he started eating the food at an alarming rate.

@,

@,

@,

"Somepony who I would ask kindly to keep his tone down somewhat, if possible."

The soothing and alluring voice that always carried Briar's words came towards Caliber not far after his rather loud outburst. Briar had heard this particular pony in the passing as he had made his way towards town, and though he was not surprised to find that this particular one had come here to Sugarcube Corner, it had surprised him with the high sound, to a degree where the vines beneath his cape had stirred slightly and he had gotten a mild cringe going over his face.

The lack of sight and his general race's pros and cons made high sound something that could affect him rather violently, and while it normally took more than the yell from this stallion to stir things up with him, he had not expected any outburst of that caliber (Pardon the pun) and it had come as an effective surprise.

"It is not my meaning to limit your words, of course, I simply inquire if you could most kindly keep it on a somewhat regular level? My ears can get rather sensitive at times."

Briar gave a minor, toothy smile towards the stallion in question with a friendly look on his face, though when he heard the easily recognisable voice of Storm he changed his angle some so his head was directed towards the stallion and gave a slight bow of the head. He didn't say anything, as it seemed like Storm was also in a talk with the loud pony from before, though he had the urge to apologise for interrupting things. When he had slowly walked in here he had not waited enough to make sure nopony else was talking with the other stallion.

Ziggy didn't really bite notice in much. She heard the yelling, saw the new comers and felt a tingling of joy bubble inside her, but at the same time, she was having a good time gnawing the ice sculpture she had been given by Blizzard, and the others were talking so... She could wait a bit to say things.

A few tables away, it seemed like it wasn't the only one looking at the newcomer. Last was looking at him with her unblinking gaze, her narrow, ice blue eye squinted slightly more than usual before averting her eyes and getting back to the slow demolition of her muffin. She had just starred to get a grip on whatever or not this one was a threat, but it hadn't looked like it, so there wasn't much of a bother with her for the time being.

@@Blitz Boom,@, @,

"Oh shi-- now there's two of them!" Blizzard thought, "Eh it's not that bad, Caliber's nice and Storm seems cool too. Maybe I should show off a little...." ​Blizzard stands up and says, "Ok everypony stand back, I'm gonna make my first life sized sculpture!" He thinks long and hard about the sculpture he wants to make and says, "Shazam!" Blizzard had made a life sized sculpture of Rarity like this: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/297/2/9/lovely_lady_rarity_by_aleximusprime-d5itscc.png

Blizzard stood there and was embarrassed at what he had made, and after a couple of minutes he made it dissappear and says, "O///O Sorry, you all had to see that. I'll sit down now." Blizzard sits down at his seat and puts his face on the table. 

(edited)

@,

@,

@,

Don'tlaughdon'tlaughdon'tl-

"Ehehe. I-Im so sorry, it just..."

Ziggy was rolling in a little sphere shape in the air, holding her mouth to stop most of the laughing from getting out. She knew it wasn't good to laugh at something like this, but it had just been so insanely comical that she couldn't help herself. The poor pony were lucky that Rarity wasn't here frankly, as that would have been mighty weird, and she would pray that the word wouldn't spread towards her so he wasn't gonna grow completely red from embarrassment, but right now, in this moment, it was hilarious.

Edited by Blitz Boom

caliber heard the voice, and turned to see a rather...unique pony walk towards him. he smiled, and widened his eyes a bit. his eyes seemed like they glowed, for a second, even though they didnt. "you...what are you?" he asked, with curiosity in his voice. "iv never seen a pony with an aura like yours, before..."

he smiled at ice blizzard's embarrassing moment. "HA! typical ice blizzard." he said, before eating some more cupcakes/muffins.

@

Blizzard replied, "Yeah, whatever don't remind me, I'm just glad Rarity wasn't here to see that. :wacko: Anyway, how's your adventures been going? I hear that there's a certain type of bad guy out there that's worth a lot of bits for capture, want the info I got on him?"

@,

@,

@,

Briar widened his smile at the question from Caliber, something that made him properly show off the rows of razor-sharp teeth for a few seconds, but didn't say anything until he was certain the other one, seemingly called Ice Blizzard from the sound of it, was done speaking, He hated interrupting anypony, even if it was an unfortunate amount of bad timing that usually made him speak at nearly the same time as others. It was an excuse of sorts, yet not one he considered to be a valid one.

"I am Briar. Yet for now, your friend seems to wish to speak with you, so I will not disturb you further for the time being. I will listen in to when a better time occurs."

He gave a light bow of the head, then closed his lips over his teeth and wandered over, placing himself in the line towards the counter. He was in the mood for something unbearably sweet, and this would give him some time to ponder his next steps, as well as perhaps learning a bit about the two ponies he had not heard before.

For now, it seemed that the one whose name he didn't know where curious, and somepony who seemed to know about auras, a trait he usually only associated with very few ponies, few of those truthful in their words. His tone had sounded genuine though, and he had met some that would qualify as proper reader in his days, so he would keep an open mind towards things as they evolved.

As for the other one, Ice Blizzard, he didn't know much beyond that it seemed like him and the other one knew each other. And that something had happened that had made at least one pony giggle slightly nearby, and had made him mention that somepony named Rarity was fortunate not to see it. Briar had not the faintest idea of what it was, as he could not see it, but there had been a slight chill in the air prior to things. Perhaps that had something to do with it.

While Briar's mind wrapped around guesses and temporary assumptions, Ziggy's had wrapped around the sculpture episode and made her stop giggling uncontrollably. It had made for a fun moment for her, but she could see that it wasn't something to bring up again considering how adorably embarrassed Blizzard had looked.

She considered saying sorry again to him, but he looked like he had moved on to talk with another pony that had become the centre of a lot of attention. Blizzard seemed to know him and was talking with him now, Storm had raced over and made mashed a line of words into one super one that would put any auctioneer to shame.

Meanwhile, another one had said some things in a nice voice towards Blizzard's friend and after excusing himself had gone into the muffin line towards the counter, but... Uhm... he had to agree with Blizzard friend on this and ask What he was, cause she were pretty sure ponies where not supposed to have the teeth of a carnivore, at least not in the years she had studied medicine. Was a few other oddities, but... Well, Ponyville did have a rumour of attracting all sorts of creatures in the area from what she'd heard.

Figuring it better if she just smiled along and ignored it for now, she landed neat Storm and took a quick gnaw on her icy self before half-whispering to him.

"Never a boring day in Ponyville, huh?"

caliber grinned at ice blizzard when the not-pony guy left. "oh? im always up for fighting someone strong. and the bits are a nice bonus." he said. "so, whats his name, man? and are there any bounty places around here? i got a couple of bounty's to turn in." he pulled out a couple of bottles, which had eyes in them. "this was hurricano. and this one was zed." he said with a small bloodlust glint in his eyes. "they didnt stand a chance."

(edited)

@@Blitz Boom

"Of course not!" Storm responded with a grin, "Something exciting is always happening around here, whether it's something small and odd, or something big and excited, maybe scary... And if nothing else, there's always parties!" He added happily, already eating yet another muffin after having put the ice sculpture into a bag.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

Ziggy bounced slightly at everything Stormy said, since quite frankly, it sounded amazing. She wasn't used to quiet places where nothing happened, and after seeing Ponyville for the first hour or so, hugging strangers in the clouds, she had figured this was one of the quiet places, even if she had heard there was sometimes a lot going on. Last two days though, was like Storm said: Something exciting always happened around here, though she hadn't thought of parties prior to this. Now though, the images went through her mind, making her think that this town had some really whacked out ones.

It was after the clowns she noticed she had spaced out with an increasing grin on her face, at which point she toned it down a bit and steered away from the madness in her mind.

"This town sounds better and better every day. I had sorta thought Ponyville to be a small, quiet place that other ponies hyped up a bit, but the more I hear the more entertaining it starts to sound."

Around the same time, at the counter, Briar got to the front of the line and gave a welcoming smile towards the clerk, a mare from what he had heard from those previously in front of him.

"The sweetest treat you have for sale, if you would be so kind miss."

He was not one of his kind that ever had a chance of nectar or any sweetness in his time at the tribe, but he had a few run ins with things most ponies found almost diabolically sweet and sometimes got a craving for something along those lines too. Today was such a day when it felt like it could hit the spot, though he doubted this place had the sort that would truly hit all the spots. Not because of poor quality, since he thought fondly of this places quality after the last visit, but rather because he thought it would make it hard to sell what would constitute sweet enough in his mind to others, unless they catered to hummingbirds that was.

"Ah yes, and something with honey in it please. Without nuts though if possible, as there are some allergies I have to consider."

It was not him that had allergies, but rather his friend Brittle that seemed not able to eat it from her own tales. Honey had been mentioned as one of her latest treats, from mister Storm no less, and it had not only sounded like something that did not cause an unfortunate incident with her, but also something enjoyable. Hence, while he was buying already, it seemed like a nice thing to do was to get something he could return with to her when his time in town was done.

The flower on his head glowed slightly and wafted some as his necklace opened and some bits started to float out. He wasn't sure what the mare would say the things costed, so they floated only a few inches from the necklace so they could gather when he had an actual price to work with, but it would be better to be prepared.

He did wonder who the clerk was today though. It was surely not the same he had heard the last time, although he would admit that this one had a rather pleasant voice. It was almost as if it dripped happiness, which was something he had quite frankly not thought possible. It was a pleasant surprise though, so he did not mind.

(edited)

@@Blitz Boom

Storm nodded, "Yup! Tons of fun!" He replied happily, bouncing in place. "Lots of exciting stuffs, lots of friends, lots of yummy treats, and lots of parties!"

___

"Sure thing!" Pinkie chirped, blinking out of existance and reappearing in an instance with two treats now on the counter in front of her. "There's the super-sugar-yummy-yum-time-explosion-blast!" She explained pointing at a treat that looked ready to burst. "It has a super sugary solid sugar core, surrounded by sugar-filling, surrounded by frosting, and baked into a super-sugary special sugar-bread with more glaze and frosting on top!" Bouncing in place now, she pointed at the other one. "And that's the sweet-and-yummy honey-bun, a swirly-swirled bun glazed with sugary-yummmy honey!" She then packed the treats into a small bag, "Enjoy~!"

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

Blizzard replied, "There's a bounty board near the everfree forest, wanna go to it, I'll show ya who's worth fighting and who's not around here. Who knows, I could be on that board because I'm so cool B) or maybe you could be as well if enough ponies around here have heard of ya. You ready? Let's go to the board." 

caliber grinned. "yes, lets." they walked there, and caliber was picking around the board, looking for the highest bounties. at one point, he made a sound that was something like a 'yelp' and took one down, smiling sheepishly. "im...not that popular in appleloosa." he said