Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I want to help people

Discordly Cutiepie

I truly take heart in helping people as well. I was depressed once and I honestly don't want people to go through it like I did. However, while it's a good thing to do, just be warned there are bad things that can happen. First, it's okay if you do it because it helps you, but make sure you have heart when helping people. This is just a general thing you should do. Don't help people just because; do it because you actually want them to feel better.

The main thing here though is that if you help too many people it could actually have a reverse affect on your depression. I have gotten even sadder before merely because people's problems weighed down on me so much after a while. This can have a pretty bad impact on you and no one will feel better. So, just watch how many people you go after. You don't have to help absolutely everyone on here.

But that aside I think this is really great of you. :) Just treat it carefully and you'll be good! Also, I hope you get over your depression soon. Just hang in there!

The only problem I have helping at the moment is I need people that want the help as I can't help unless they want the help first

Umm well I do go though many times of depression....hormones or not....mainly because I am autistic....since the term on the internet...it makes me feel bad for having it....

I also have mood swings quite often sad the one time happy the other so on, so on....  

but one thing is for sure I KNOW I will be a winner I KNOW I will make it though

even if it is hard

I KNOW I will soon break though this sadness and become successful and yet happier than I will ever be....

and this goes for everypony

keep going, don't give up, keep trying,

one day your life will brighten up

one day....

just wait and you will see...  :)

• Brohoof 1

Umm well I do go though many times of depression....hormones or not....mainly because I am autistic....since the term on the internet...it makes me feel bad for having it....

I also have mood swings quite often sad the one time happy the other so on, so on....  

but one thing is for sure I KNOW I will be a winner I KNOW I will make it though

even if it is hard

I KNOW I will soon break though this sadness and become successful and yet happier than I will ever be....

and this goes for everypony

keep going, don't give up, keep trying,

one day your life will brighten up

one day....

just wait and you will see...  :)

That well put why can't everyone be like that